Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Have fun with soldier game, lol. I had to bust out my pure team to beat it xD

^ i dont know why exactly this happens, but for the sake of content I'll say that I'm amassing lvl 8-10 normal characters and training my pure team with level 1 characters. once I get the SR Nico, she's going straight to level 60 ^^

I spent a love gem earlier, which puts me at 5 spent for the event so far. And I also just ranked up so I got to play the daily song twice (there's where that 2nd almost FC came up, but missed at the very end).

I did exactly all that too earlier today.

I guess the difference is really play time since I've been wasting hours not being able to play. As long as I can keep in the top 1000 that's fine but damn it really makes a difference.

LP45 should get at least 7.8k event points atcurrent time not included rank up LP bonus if using whole 240LP perday and plays all LP25songs to gain 27 event notes and get at least S score but no combo rank in hard event songs.

Seems like 1000th really not much compete, but 200th 12k points ... really spam more than 12 gems currently... 

I tried refilling my LP to give Kokukaku Biyori, Desu another two tries, but my Wifi cut out for 8 min, when I had 8 minutes before the song disappeared. My router is so bad, I usually have to wait til connection comes back to actually submit my scores and stuff, and it decided to cut out at the worst time :(

Now back to Mermaid Festa Vol 2 that I have no hopes of FC'ing.

I tried refilling my LP to give Kokukaku Biyori, Desu another two tries, but my Wifi cut out for 8 min, when I had 8 minutes before the song disappeared. My router is so bad, I usually have to wait til connection comes back to actually submit my scores and stuff, and it decided to cut out at the worst time :(

Time to have a new router?

Now back to Mermaid Festa Vol 2 that I have no hopes of FC'ing.

My condolences.

But if it makes you feel better i'm getting my internet shut off in my face with no chance of it coming back on until the next day.

My parents deal with the Router and stuff, and they haven't bothered calling to get it replaced or anything. They even complain about it constantly cutting out. I'll probably have to handle it myself at one point.

I guess what made me angry was having my hopes crushed. I felt like I could FC it that try, then I suddenly lost connection and was denied a chance at redemption

#cantevenfc

Hey how's everyone doing I created an account just to post on this thread lol I was wondering if anyone, perferibly with urs wanted to add me as a friend I have a maxed ur nico and a ur hanayo that I switch out accordingly thnks and good luck on the event!!!!

Hey how's everyone doing I created an account just to post on this thread lol I was wondering if anyone, perferibly with urs wanted to add me as a friend I have a maxed ur nico and a ur hanayo that I switch out accordingly thnks and good luck on the event!!!!

Hey, welcome to the club. If you can post your ID, people can add you since we can't add you without your user ID.

If you want, you can add me, my ID is on the 1st page of this thread (Sylvian).

Also, 2 URs? That's more then most people have here I think, I only got a UR Umi myself, although I won't have her up untill after the event. :P

You can add me if you want ^^

I also have UR Nico and UR Hanayo, but you'll rarely find me using Nico as my main. I have her on currently at Nosebleed's request, but I normally go Hanayo or sometimes a Smile Umi xD

post your ID so we can add you/general knowledge

omg, just pulled a Cool Eri and Cool Maki, so I can idolize both of them and increase the points on my cool team by 720. This is so amazing. yes!

Oh I also full comboed everything except for wild stars I hate that song so much!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, can post out ur friend id as well ~ If dun mind, can add me too, but i only got a UR pure

I think wild star quiet easy than the beside pure song (forget name)

My parents deal with the Router and stuff, and they haven't bothered calling to get it replaced or anything. They even complain about it constantly cutting out. I'll probably have to handle it myself at one point.

I guess what made me angry was having my hopes crushed. I felt like I could FC it that try, then I suddenly lost connection and was denied a chance at redemption

#cantevenfc

Its really sad ~ Router unstable will be a disadvantage... mainly for onliine gaming T_T U may reseting rounter 1st, maybe juz coz by long use.

p/s: Got 2 pure nico in 7 normal draws ~ yeah... I thought my cool rare collection will idolized out first, since i get 7 idolized earlier much than other 2 attrib. Seems like my account‘s honmei really pure team and Hanayo =w=

I read somewhere the chances to get URs are higher if you wait for 50 gems and get 11 at once?

chance r same, just u will guaranteed get 1 SR at least when period no event . if u draw seperately, u may get all rare? without guaranteed, u draw 10+1 also may get al rares.

chance r same, just u will guaranteed get 1 SR at least when period no event . if u draw seperately, u may get all rare? without guaranteed, u draw 10+1 also may get al rares.

So is that UR Honoka and SR Hanayo poster an event right now? And if so, since I have 7 gems right now, will I make it in time to 50 gems?

I'm wondering if I should just spend now. I want something pretty soon.

I read somewhere the chances to get URs are higher if you wait for 50 gems and get 11 at once?

I always assumed the guaranteed UR has the same ratio as the normal scout, 95% SR with 5% UR. That was purely assumption though :P

So is that UR Honoka and SR Hanayo poster an event right now? And if so, since I have 7 gems right now, will I make it in time to 50 gems?

I'm wondering if I should just spend now. I want something pretty soon.

That poster is telling you what the newest cards that were released. They did have a guaranteed SR with those, but it stopped being active as of the beginning of this Nico event. The time between the events is when the guaranteed SR "event" goes on.

Router issues may be a compatibility between the router and modem, not easy stuff to fix. Drops in fixed periods may be relating to when the router switches IPs, and random unstableness is likely just compatibility issues :<. (assuming there is no ISP issues, which there shouldn't be if ethernet is stable)

So I just realized you get an SR for 13k event points. I have about 5k right now with no event book thingies left, how hard will it be to get 13k if I suck at the game :<