Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I still don't have an UR, after 150 love gems spent. :(

THIS GAME IS TAUNNTING ME! I load up the game and Umi appears "You didn't forget about me, did you?" HOW WOULD I!?

I still don't have an UR, after 150 love gems spent.

THIS GAME IS TAUNNTING ME! I load up the game and Umi appears "You didn't forget about me, did you?" HOW WOULD I!?

I drew these

argrSoW.png

I notice a lack of a certain girl I did the draw just to get. If I wasn't rank 77, I would have restarted by now.

I got that Umi too  ahh I hope your next 50 gems won't be wasted 

I wasted a lot already

I got that Umi too ahh I hope your next 50 gems won't be wasted

I wasted a lot already

"Next one" it took me 5 draws to get 1 UR, and that UR is on the JP server, and this was my 6th draw.

Well, this ruined my day, now I'll probably be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Well have some really cute pictures to cheer up guys!

S4KPGbH.jpg

*Maki is going doki doki*

In her thoughts:

Maki: Nico-chan, happy birthday~ Your present is me *blushy face*

Nico: Maki-chan ♥♥ *lovey dovey face*

FzmL6jk.jpg

Nico: I'm sweaty so I'm going to change clothes.

Maki's thoughts: Aah.. This is my beloved nico-chan's scent.

Maki: Nico-chan.. I love-

Rin: Maki-chaaan! Let's go with Kayochin to eat ramen nya~

Maki: I'm not hungry, jeez! *rips shirt*

And an extra one <3

Text: Nico-chan.. ♥

7LwSKV1.png

Rank 944... Wew, that last minute decision saved me from not reaching the top 1k. 
I thought that 24k(24000-24100) would be enough to pass guess it's not.. <>

Gems gems.. I have a few left so I could careless about this scouting thing..

Let into temptation and was thoroughly disappointed. Only a SR Umi, and rest rares. I hate the EN version with a passion now.

This is never happening again. Two times now, you guys do something that makes me want to draw, and I end with draws I can't care less for.

People are saying the wrong patch got added and KLab is going to do a rollback, that would bring to much relief to me, but I doubt it will happen. If I had a job, I would have bought love gems right there and did another draw on the spot. Sadly, I never get calls back from applications :(

"Next one" it took me 5 draws to get 1 UR, and that UR is on the JP server, and this was my 6th draw.

Well, this ruined my day, now I'll probably be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Yeah I wanted to go to sport but not in a good mood

Nosebleed those are sooo cute I love Maki being in love with Nico chan ♡♡♡

This is never happening again. Two times now, you guys do something that makes me want to draw, and I end with draws I can't care less for.

People are saying the wrong patch got added and KLab is going to do a rollback, that would bring to much relief to me, but I doubt it will happen. If I had a job, I would have bought love gems right there and did another draw on the spot. Sadly, I never get calls back from applications :(

Yes I read the comments people want a rollback that would bring my 20 gems back(I was pretty upset to see my rank lol) but it meand good bye to Rin? :(

And how about those who did draw and got ur maki nico??? I am pretty sure they don't want a rollback

I understand his frustration very well. I've only gotten 1 UR and it was the only one that i didn't care for that doesn't have any helpful abilities (sorry but stamina recovery is worthless to me)

I'm not doing the draw yet, and if they got something wrong in the patch well then more reason not to want to.

Games that rely solely on luck can be your demise.

On episode 12 of Love Live season 2 and I'm about to finish the series. Although I still preferred iM@S overall , I loved Love Live's characters more by leaps and bounds. Installing the game now to see what's all the hype about! :D 
It requires connection to the internet to play though (not too sure), which means I won't have much chances to play it even if I want to.  :(

I understand his frustration very well. I've only gotten 1 UR and it was the only one that i didn't care for that doesn't have any helpful abilities (sorry but stamina recovery is worthless to me)

I'm not doing the draw yet, and if they got something wrong in the patch well then more reason not to want to.

Games that rely solely on luck can be your demise.

I don't have a UR :D and I am afraid too didn't buy love gems yet... so money is still in the card lol will wait a bit more till they give us some information

sauY7sA.jpg

Got the SR nico cool from the scouting ticket from kotori event as well.

That UR Rin.. I would have a heart attack if that appeared in front of me

On episode 12 of Love Live season 2 and I'm about to finish the series. Although I still preferred iM@S overall , I loved Love Live's characters more by leaps and bounds. Installing the game now to see what's all the hype about! :D 

It requires connection to the internet to play though (not too sure), which means I won't have much chances to play it even if I want to.  :(

Hmm, both are good, I just like Love Live a tons times more :P

Time to throw out more job applications, need money to spend on this stupid game.

Oh, in regards to the new scouting system on Japanese server if it wasn't already mentioned....

It's more or less a campaign to get people to level up. They decreased the amount of exp required to level up to 100, and you get a ticket every 20 levels up to 100. 

(So 5 if you get to 100)

You also get a ticket each time you fill the heart gauge thing. 

There are two methods to use these tickets, you can use them to draw a "support" character, or you can use them to try to draw a normal character.

The normal character draw requires 5 tickets, with a 20% chance for UR, 80% chance for SR.

The support character draw has 10% UR, 30% SR, 60% R. 

Support characters are used to level up skills. The rarity/type must be the same for it to work, and the one that works for "all" types has a lower appearance chance. 

Not sure if I missed anything. 

I've got my Alpaca and my SR Honoka but I've yet to receive my scouting ticket. Am I the only one experiencing this?  :(

Same, didn't get my random member or love gems yet.

Oh, in regards to the new scouting system on Japanese server if it wasn't already mentioned....

It's more or less a campaign to get people to level up. They decreased the amount of exp required to level up to 100, and you get a ticket every 20 levels up to 100.

(So 5 if you get to 100)

You also get a ticket each time you fill the heart gauge thing.

There are two methods to use these tickets, you can use them to draw a "support" character, or you can use them to try to draw a normal character.

The normal character draw requires 5 tickets, with a 20% chance for UR, 80% chance for SR.

The support character draw has 10% UR, 30% SR, 60% R.

Support characters are used to level up skills. The rarity/type must be the same for it to work, and the one that works for "all" types has a lower appearance chance.

Not sure if I missed anything.

I'm only 62 ranks away from taking advantage of this :rolleyes:

I'm gonna save my scouting ticket for the next Smile UR draw. I have heard rumors of a possible rollback so I think it'd be wiser to hold on the ticket for now just in case.

I want this Nico/Maki  so i'd do it now

But I guess if they're doing some sort of rollback then i'll wait too because i don't want them to then remove the cards and leave me here crying.

this game really hate me!! -___- on JP ver I did single pulls and obtained 2 snow halation nozomi's and pure umi and did the daily regular scouting and get one more snow halation nozomi!! and did a one more single pull and get a wonderful rush nozomi!!!! u.u I'm not sure if I want to do a 10+1 draw on EN ver after this :C

Finally got my sr honoka (goodbye weird looking unidolized form)...

I just noticed that there isn't a new chapter or new member added yet. I wonder why?

The members are added already. Just got the new Pure and Cool N cards from 50 FP draws. If I didn't remember wrongly there is no addition of new story chapter on the patch notes which means we are not getting any new songs this time round.