Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I always have transmission error messages, what I do is turn off and on the wifi on my ipad without closing the game and once I have wifi again I just press OK and it loads perfectly. Without this little "trick" I would still be rank 30 haha.

I realized how fucking using combo based healers sounds. Like the skill itself defeats the purpose.

I finally got around to testing it and it's not actually combo-based, but rather note-based (ie. you don't need to hit 30 consecutive notes to proc the heal; you can be horribad and do 30 goods and you'll still proc it) >.>

Yeah, sometimes the ingame timer can be out of sync with the actual server timer if you minimize the app and go back to it later.

But I have more bugs. I played a hard song But it changed to normal. But! I had a C combo on hard before... And it changed Into B even tho I didnt play it. And after that I was able to do another hard even though I should have only 7 LP.

So i figured out the problems going on in the servers are daylight savings related once again.

I couldn't connect to the game at all just now because we just entered summer time here.

I switched to GMT -5 Timezone and it's working fine now.

Anyone who has daylight savings right now should do the same.

So i figured out the problems going on in the servers are daylight savings related once again.

I couldn't connect to the game at all just now because we just entered summer time here.

I switched to GMT -5 Timezone and it's working fine now.

Anyone who has daylight savings right now should do the same.

This, can't believe I didn't think of the symptoms earlier to help out, since I ran into it myself being 'murican.

^Let the tears flow you poor, brave soul

~~
Finally grinded out everything; sitting at 19k points / Rank 1600ish. Never again shall I wait until the last few days to do everything. It's just too much of a hassle. And my friends look at me funny >.>. Dw, it's all #worth for dem digitalized idorus!@#

I also took the liberty of checking my spot on the daily rankings after the grind:
poR9Ghv.png

^Das like 3m points off of Ceris's "halfway" point according to what he posted previously, and like 33m points away total from his completed grind

Ceris, you cray.

It's so frustrating to be in a good and stable rank all the time and then BAM 4500-something... did I sleep that long? @_@

I'm really looking forward to get to a higher lvl so a love gem would restore more than 66 LP.

QWM9gEB.jpg
Fucku too, KLab.

@Ceris Well, that is one from my six-SR Scout, so I guess it's fine :makina:

Edit: WHAT THE HELL
Now (after restarting the app) I have only 20 LP?!?
i6ZA7l6.jpg

I had the same problem this night, too D: since then the game has been really odd... black screens, loading problems, ...

edit:
WOW, this is really something. The reaction of the game is completely disturbed. When I try to play a song, it often either doesn't recognize me tapping (or does it too late) or doesn't recognize me ending those where you have to hold the tap for a few seconds. It messes everything up and I lost almost 200 event points due to not getting any high combos.

I've got some massively disappointing news for myself. I'm not able to go for T1 for either of my JP accounts due to time. Even though it's Rin, I just don't have enough time to gather enough tokens due to school, that anime convention, and homework. This will be the first time I didn't T1 a Rin event. I know you all are just going to be like "it's just one extra card" but I'm so invested in this game, not going T1 for Rin is ... just bad for me. I'll still be getting T2 on both accounts (cutting the grind time to literally just 1/4th I'd need for dual T1)

I thought I'd be up for the challenge. Maybe if I didn't have so much going on I could have made it, but alas, it just wasn't to be this time. Giving into defeat is always the hardest part.