Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Haha omg I'm the exact opposite. When it comes to FCing EXs the first time, I freak out during the whole time BEFORE the first good/bad/miss (if it happens) and then after I will get pissed but the anxiety goes away and it's smooth sailing to the finish -.-

Seriously? XD my stress-level increases steadily with every point to the combo and then I freak out when the combo breaks and the finger-apocalypse begins. But EXs just seem to be too freaking fast for me. I could do S-rank and FC on Aishiteru Banzai, but don't ask me how this even happened.

Same as eclipsed here. After I break a combo I stop caring, get calm and start carefully analyzing the song patterns and going "whatever" if I get goods or misses again.

Can someone change my member title to "KappaCake"? :Kappa:

There you go. It's the last title I change here, though. Otherwise, people will start complaining about titles not being special anymore  :makina:

I think I still have a long way to go until I can even attempt an EX song... It would be better if I had perfect locks but alas :(

Nah, you only need 25 LP to attempt one. Trust me m8.

Healers will probably do you more good than PL if you're bad at it. 

Well, it won't matter if it isn't the event song. I go into regular EX songs with full R teams. Combo and score doesnt matter (unless you,are trying to FC, but just clearing, you don't need PLs)

Wow Ceris, so spoiled. Not everyone gets to be a whale like you  :P . I got into EX songs with full N teams. Even now, I'm still using R's for parts of my teams.

Well, it won't matter if it isn't the event song. I go into regular EX songs with full R teams. Combo and score doesnt matter (unless you,are trying to FC, but just clearing, you don't need PLs)

Well, I'm not pro like you unfortunately

PS: Does anyone have a spare starter UR account? Seeing Marie's progression has made me realize all the time I spent on this account might be a bit wasted considering my draws have been rather poor so far :(

I decided to go for T2 in this event after all.

For one, KLab hates me and made every card I want into a score match card.

And two, I really could use a token event to rank up since I'm not going to care for any token events in the near future (one is pure and another one is smile, I don't need either right now)

And also I like the card idolized, to be fair.

@Tyrael you can try visiting & being active on the Love Live reddit section. There's usually some people that do Starter UR giveaways every now and then

@Marie-hime can you post images of your team I wanna see : P

@Nosebleed may the grind be with us for T2 :sachi:

Well, I'm not pro like you unfortunately

PS: Does anyone have a spare starter UR account? Seeing Marie's progression has made me realize all the time I spent on this account might be a bit wasted considering my draws have been rather poor so far :(

Being skilled or not isn't the point. I'm saying, you don't need to,worry about combo when grinding grinding tokens. And keeping your combo won't keep you alive any more than usual (unless you have combo based healers)

@Marie-hime can you post images of your team I wanna see : P

Eh, it's not the best thing ever, but pretty good for 2~3 weeks of f2p, or so I'd say. Bargaining~

Gotta idolize a bunch of SRs, several don't even make it to my teams, so just getting more unidolized ones feels pointless >.<

K07RZCs.png

75Rbcqw.png

FQ3yxbo.png

Hey all..i have a problem.the game was working with me just fine..then some hours later when i enter the game and press liveshow it shows me black screen..the music is on but nothing i press is working..just a black screens and the buttons. can someone help me.

Hi Morpheus welcome to Fuwa's Love Live thread :D

1. What device are you using?

2. Does the problem still persist upon restarting the game?

Thank you so much,i'm glad i joined here  :) 

i use HTC sensation XE phone and yes restarting the game doesn't help nor re installing it .

When I have that happen, I just restart the app and it's just fine. No idea what a solution could be to stop it, and I personally am not bothered with restarting the app anyway, so I never cared enough to ask around about

i wished if restarting would solve it but it didn't,and because i love the game i just didn't want to lose my progress in it, so i thought about asking  ^_^