Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

This is why I don't draw. Did a 10+1 on my 2nd JP that's still getting gems at a relatively good pace, 1st Years Only

laXESoL.jpg

First off, I hate that SR. Second off, it's an event SR, so that's a huge FUCK YOU to the face from the game. Plus it's a Maki :amane:

So I did my next Voucher pull, which is 80% SR and 20% UR. First the game trolls by giving a rare that transforms (acting like it was going to give me a UR, so another FUCK YOU to the face)

dbBfO7q.jpg

I have this damn SR on my other JP. Not only do I dislike this SR in the first place, I hate like most of the China dress cards, and it's a freaking Eli, who is my least favorite.

Story time over, screw drawing, it's a scam.

The chance of getting an event SR is low, and what's the chance of getting the exaxt same SR that I already really dislike into my other account, out of ALL the SRs out there? Seriously game, just give me a fucking break. You already screwed me in the ass when I drew for Rin, and you're still doing it a week later, plus that's 4 of my 5 10+1s as a guaranteed SR :amane:

The chance of getting an event SR is low, and what's the chance of getting the exaxt same SR that I already really dislike into my other account, out of ALL the SRs out there? Seriously game, just give me a fucking break. You already screwed me in the ass when I drew for Rin, and you're still doing it a week later, plus that's 4 of my 5 10+1s as a guaranteed SR :amane:

Time to switch to another account like me  :makina:

The account is already a dream account, but KLab doesn't want it to be. My two favorites by far are Rin and Hanayo, and, well

n0B7FFk.png

It started off freaking amazing, it was a UR Rin + SR event Nozomi starter given to me by Umidah, and my 1st 10+1 gave me that event SR Rin (sadly she won't be around in a few months due to that being one of the weakest SRs in the game :amane:), the 2nd gave me that Hanayo UR, Hanayo SR, and the Maki SR (these both were done in 1st Years Only). I was so ecstatic about this new account, it had such a great start, Rin and Hanayo URs. To top it off, my voucher gave me that UR Umi, which is a pair with the UR Rin so I could do that pairing thing in the album, it was freaking incredible.

But then my 3rd 10+1 for new UR Rin was a guaranteed Umi. Then the next was a guaranteed Eli (my least favorite), and now is that guaranteed Maki, one that's weak because it's an event SR (this account has 3 drawn event SRs, it's cursed, I swear) and one I don't like whatsoever. Like, seriously? The game lifted me high in the air, then used that position to repeatedly kick me in the balls. And then that voucher pull of SR Eli, a card I already own on my other account (I like getting new ones) and it's a card I really dislike because I hate china dresses :amane:

Well I have to agree that China dress series is the ugliest series.. (that being said I had that Eri idolised in my new account :makina:

I98YMB3.jpg

My new account now. UR Constellation Rin starter that I won from China forum. First 10+1 gave me 3 SR (China Dress Eri, 7 God Maki and Event Nico) which wasn't too bad after all. After that I gave to someone for babysitting and he ticket-scouted out the new UR Valentine Rin  :michiru:. After getting back from him, I did my 2nd 10+1 on Smile Box and gave me 2UR+3SR (which I posted just few days ago).

As a person who had terrible luck on scouting on the past 6 months, this is a great relief. :sachi:

Yeah, I remember your account getting the Valentine's Rin, I was extremely salty :wafuu:

The idolized chine dresses are fine, I really like those, and the idolized Hanayo is one of my favorite cards from her. The idolized Rin though has such a horrid stance, I hate that card,:P

Oh, missed that. You mske a new account because you don't like what you got off free gems. Sometimes it's better to just abandon your old account than suffer through getting nothing. Both Imnoob92 and I used a rank 2 account given to us with a UR Rin soloyolod off need player bonus gems.

The account is already a dream account, but KLab doesn't want it to be. My two favorites by far are Rin and Hanayo, and, well

It started off freaking amazing, it was a UR Rin + SR event Nozomi starter given to me by Umidah, and my 1st 10+1 gave me that event SR Rin (sadly she won't be around in a few months due to that being one of the weakest SRs in the game :amane:), the 2nd gave me that Hanayo UR, Hanayo SR, and the Maki SR (these both were done in 1st Years Only). I was so ecstatic about this new account, it had such a great start, Rin and Hanayo URs. To top it off, my voucher gave me that UR Umi, which is a pair with the UR Rin so I could do that pairing thing in the album, it was freaking incredible.

But then my 3rd 10+1 for new UR Rin was a guaranteed Umi. Then the next was a guaranteed Eli (my least favorite), and now is that guaranteed Maki, one that's weak because it's an event SR (this account has 3 drawn event SRs, it's cursed, I swear) and one I don't like whatsoever. Like, seriously? The game lifted me high in the air, then used that position to repeatedly kick me in the balls. And then that voucher pull of SR Eli, a card I already own on my other account (I like getting new ones) and it's a card I really dislike because I hate china dresses :amane:

I can now use Ceris's testimony as evidence for my earlier proposed conspiracy theory:

It's all part of a conspiracy. Certain (not all) newer players have a hidden higher % chance in getting rarer cards. It's to sucker you into buying gems if you're the splurge type 'cos then you think you can get them cards.

That's how NB got his 3 UR Hanayos but has been stuck with 1 SR draws ever since 

update: and Ceris with his JP dream account "The game lifted me high in the air, then used that position to repeatedly kick me in the balls." >.>

After that, there's a fluctuating 'purchase rating' in which you'll get streaks of URs and streaks of no URs from your 10+1s depending on how generous KLAB is feeling on that particular day

:mare:    :conspiracy:   :conspiracy:   :conspiracy:

Oh, missed that. You mske a new account because you don't like what you got off free gems. Sometimes it's better to just abandon your old account than suffer through getting nothing. Both Imnoob92 and I used a rank 2 account given to us with a UR Rin soloyolod off need player bonus gems.

Ah okay °-° but you still get free gems on older/advanced accounts, as log in bonus, clearing of stories, songs, ex songs, album rewards, events, ...

How can you have 2 accounts on the same device anyways? Or a japanese account? @w@

Ah okay °-° but you still get free gems on older/advanced accounts, as log in bonus, clearing of stories, songs, ex songs, album rewards, events, ...

How can you have 2 accounts on the same device anyways? Or a japanese account? @w@

Keep issuing transfer codes.

The pace at which you get gems is waaay too slow to be satisfied with what you get, unless you draw multiple URs in a single pull. And yes, I use transfercodes back and forth to have 2 accounts. And a Japanese account just comes from the Japanese version of the game, it's separate.

After hearing a lot about the jp ver of the game I got interested and I've just downloaded it. It's working fine but I don't know what to do with this when I start the app. Can someone tell me what to press or what it says?

315fmle.png