Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah, I like the unidolized as well, which was the same for that Nico event that passed. I'm saving up gems again right now though just in case another Rin event rolls around unexpectedly since we've entered the new event cycle.

Hoping it isn't next because I don't have the gems yet...

Yeah, I like the unidolized as well, which was the same for that Nico event that passed. I'm saving up gems again right now though just in case another Rin event rolls around unexpectedly since we've entered the new event cycle.

Hoping it isn't next because I don't have the gems yet...

Next is Nozomi, then Rin :D

nvm u talkin' about JP  :makina:

There's someone on Reddit who have been doing manga style "hello's from u's", they aren't long (and since they're from Reddit, they refer to reddit comments and users), but I recommend reading them, they're pretty nice. At least, you have to read Nico's, it was the newest and best so far (and the reason I want to share in the first place)

In order

Hanayo

Eli

Umi

Honoka

Rin

Nico

:makina:

Guys, I've to tell you the truth... I've some kind of LL! depression. I will not quit the game or anything (my account is just too valuable :P) but somehow i'm not in the mood to play it (even though i play it but without a lot fun)...

Whats wrong with me? How can I change that? 

Guys, I've to tell you the truth... I've some kind of LL! depression. I will not quit the game or anything (my account is just too valuable :P) but somehow i'm not in the mood to play it (even though i play it but without a lot fun)...

I've been having the same problem. I still love the game, but it's not really the same as it once was, and I can't just drop my account Becuase I've put too much into it.

Maybe it's just a slump?

Hopefully the nozomi event will break me out of it.

Edit: Wow you guys are fast on the replies. lol

Could it be that the honor draws in JP changed a bit?

When I made a single draw, at first a R letter appeared, but it opened and suddenly became a SR letter  :huh:  :D (don´t know which smiley suits the situation better)

Has this happened to anyone before or is it just a new way to troll us players?

niXav2E.png

I now have 4 Nico SR in my JP account. Why can´t I have at least a single one in my main one  :(

I think everyone's in the same situation as you. Try not playing at all when there's no event and if that doesn't help, I suggest a longer one, even if it means not being able to obtain the SR or top 1000. I think it's better to take a break and come back feeling great than forcing yourself and risk losing the enjoyment for good.

Just wasted 21€ and got another UR Nozomi

I know I should be happy.. the stats are good.. the ability is good.. but I still can't help but feel a void inside me as I didn't get any of the gorgeous New Years cards.

Also I hate Nozomi. I want to die. I would give this card to Maki~chan if I could.

At least now my teams are all UR/SR and all of the same attribute which is good.

Nothing's wrong with you, I haven't felt like playing LL! much lately, there were times when I would play it and not use all of my LP. For me, since the Nico event is coming up, I'm gonna try and take a break and only login every day for the bonuses. Also during the Nico event, I'm gonna kill time by playing other games like Wolfenstein: The New Order and also Dishonored. So maybe you can play other games if you don't feel like playing LL!

Could it be that the honor draws in JP changed a bit?

When I made a single draw, at first a R letter appeared, but it opened and suddenly became a SR letter  :huh:  :D (don´t know which smiley suits the situation better)

Has this happened to anyone before or is it just a new way to troll us players?

niXav2E.png

I now have 4 Nico SR in my JP account. Why can´t I have at least a single one in my main one  :(

Happened to me on the ENG version, when I did my first 10+1 draw after the Umi event, 11 Rs popped out, watched the pulls and then BOOM!, a R turned into a UR.