Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Good luck getting it fixed my internet decides to get crappy sometimes too.

Go to Pingtest.net to test your ping. The packet loss should always be at 0% or it will lag in games where you need to connect to the server SIF is one of those games. Ping below 100 is good, below 50 is excellent. I don't really know anything about jitter though.

My connection to Riga a close to me city

109943849.png

It would be good to know where is SIF English version server is located so we can get better results. Here is my connection to Chicago.

109944143.png

Clearly too tired to do score matches, woke up and picked the wrong team so I had to force close on my first song :ph34r:

Won my first Expert Score Match with a pathetic A Combo on No Brand, with a good and a miss, but I doubled everyone else in combo, and even beat someone by double their score (that's so broken matching up, maybe because I hadn't played a match yet)

Well, I... uhh... broke the site when I merged my post :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Not trying it again, I can't preview the edits without copying and pasting into another post and previewing, and it worked in that preview, but not in the merge... and then weird stuff happened :(

Well, I... uhh... broke the site when I merged my post :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Not trying it again, I can't preview the edits without copying and pasting into another post and previewing, and it worked in that preview, but not in the merge... and then weird stuff happened :(

I saw a comment you posted about event with green texts and rewards the it disappeared?

I fixed it now, you failed with the spoiler tags that's all.

Is there not anyone who can defeat me!?

cu419Tw.png

For a second I thought the bot student would beat me but nope.OVKhR1q.png

EX Songs are fun. They are even more fun when you get 1st NxfU7XV.png

Okay I'm probably done for tonight xD

That idolized Kotori shall be mine!

Edit: The streak is dead. I am now 6-1. Throw me against bots and a song I never played before ;-;c3LJRYI.png

you never played Listen to my heart???...

And of course its a bit hard to defeat you especially with all those URs and SRs you have....(sorry if I sound a bit mean...) yup... ex songs are fun thats why I my 61 LP gets replenished quickly cause 2 experts and one normal....

Btw whats the fail strategy that I saw from the first score match....?

you never played Listen to my heart???...

And of course its a bit hard to defeat you especially with all those URs and SRs you have....(sorry if I sound a bit mean...) yup... ex songs are fun thats why I my 61 LP gets replenished quickly cause 2 experts and one normal....

Btw whats the fail strategy that I saw from the first score match....?

Dammit. :(

Oh well. I'll just have to wait until they release the guaranteed SRs for those then....

Edit: so I decided to YOLO and do a 50 draw along with my 3 tickets. Got another sr hanayo and.... A UR kotori!!!!! I don't care even if her skill is stamina healing, I'm just sooo happy to finally have a UR. T-T

I'll post the picture later.

To my rough understanding, this strategy is used by those players who are able to afford a lot of gems and are way too lazy to play through a song for every single 2 minutes (the estimated length of each song). Even if you fail a song, you still get exp. Therefore, to fully utilize this tactic you have to be able to afford a lot of gems or else you're just wasting precious gems.