Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Failed a song on Expert in the JP event for like the 4th time... I need to stop trying to play Experts when I first wake up, unless it's something simple like Natsuiro Egao, I don't do too well...

And a mini thing I'm doing, on Phantasy Star Online 2, you can have "Symbol Arts" you can make by just combining a ton of symbols they give you together. While I suck at the editor, you can copy and save other people's, so I've been collecting Love Live ones. I'm still missing one for Eli, Umi, and Hanayo though

aMK9G.jpg

Hopefully my tablet will come in sooner rather than later so I might be able to play this game... The anime is amazing I love it. About 3/4 done with the first season and it's already starting to become one of my favorite anime in this genre, or maybe in general. It's seriously addictive.

aNMNM.PNG

I finally did it! Managed to FC Soldier Game (and I wasn't even really focused on the screen when doing this.)  :D

Current event points is 9835. Probably by tomorrow I would be able to get Eli. Current ranking for event song is 1386, which is surprising for me since I thought there would be more people who get higher score than me...

I used 3 maybe 4 gems for this event lost so many lps due to sleeping and no connection got Eli leveled her to 45 now waiting to play the event song so I can see how much she will raise my score :D

I don't think you should waste your love gems you should be in 1000-2000 or 2000-4000 so you can get a ticket either way you might only lose an alpaca which is for practice or gold and if I remember correct you already have enough gold :D

Congrats for FCing soldier game! It seems impossible for me haha!

Translating a new short story soon.

The pictures are small though and some kanji are so hard to read due to that, i'll try my best to have it done maybe tomorrow.

When the Love Live fandom doesn't hold back

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/11-1/love-live-fans-share-bizarre-projects

I'd really love to just go down a street and see this.

meXnFsl.jpg

low8e8r.png

4W84GZ4.jpg

Honoka Bear version has a line I liked

9OsbfaD.jpg

And her maxed bond idolized SR quotes for touching her are really... wow..

ROtotKV.jpg

r0myc4G.jpg

Oh, and I got an S score on Soldier Game with only earning a C combo. That SR Eli made a big difference. And when I auto-form Pure, the game puts 5 off-attributes into the team because of the other SRs (only have 1 Pure SR)

Man did this take longer than I expected or wanted.

There was so much kanji and on top of that most of it was kanji I never saw or used, and to make it worse the pictures were so small it made some kanji impossible to read (for me) and I had to go with my gut at points.

But even if it's short, i still finished it to the best of my abilties, so here is today's NicoMaki post of the day

A story about how Nico is the best senpai<3

Hope you enjoy :D

11.jpg

21.jpg

32.jpg

41.jpg

51.jpg

6-copy.jpg

72.jpg