Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Ceris The display only shows the leader of main formation for other players and not the team they used for the song. He should have a UR cool team as well, just that the system does not shows it.

So on my screen, mine is the only one that shows the leader of the team I chose, and everyone else just shows their overall leader? And on their screen, they see my overall leader, and not just the leader of the team I chose?

Urg, I'm rank 29 on the JP server and my cool team is better than my EN one x.x

when I list my top cool cards, 3/4 of them are non-cool SRs and URs, T.T

On a good note, I FC'd the event song on hard first try (really good amount of greats compared to my normal FCs... I think my first FC on Love Marginal was 55~ greats)

289d745928.png

I might even gun it for top 200 in this event depending on how hard the competition is.

And why are cool rares so op in the JP version? I got a cool Hanayo and assumed it was going to be weak, and then she was notably stronger than the EN version's cool Eri. Blew my mind... Am I sensing a power creep? I cant wait until after this event to do a 10+1. I want a cool UR so much! (but I also need a lot of rares to make my teams more perfect ^^ so I hope I get some great ones)

Lol, I know how you feel. All of my teams except my pure team are trash. (The event card from this event doesn't even help my pure team, i already have 7 SRs and 2 UR pures)

I took a 2nd look at my teams, Smile has 31k, Pure has 32.4k, Cool has 34.5k. In general, Cool has lower stats, so it being highest like that is kinda weird. Sadly my UR leader's ability gives stamina.. why do you do this to me, Nico? :(

Urg, I'm rank 29 on the JP server and my cool team is better than my EN one x.x

when I list my top cool cards, 3/4 of them are non-cool SRs and URs, T.T

On a good note, I FC'd the event song on hard first try (really good amount of greats compared to my normal FCs... I think my first FC on Love Marginal was 55~ greats)

289d745928.png

I might even gun it for top 200 in this event depending on how hard the competition is.

And why are cool rares so op in the JP version? I got a cool Hanayo and assumed it was going to be weak, and then she was notably stronger than the EN version's cool Eri. Blew my mind... Am I sensing a power creep? I cant wait until after this event to do a 10+1. I want a cool UR so much! (but I also need a lot of rares to make my teams more perfect ^^ so I hope I get some great ones)

The rares do seem to have higher stats, especially those Snow Halation cards. Even my Snow Halation Hanayo makes it into my Cool team and I have so many other Cool cards.

Large image in spoiler tab. This one wins for Honoka's b-day, found it on MAL's Love Live fanclub's page.

ec603e84c2a79bedf719b99e64c9b12f_zps4a58

You guys are tempting me to get the Jpn version of this game. Must resist!

I checked the event rankings and surprisingly I'm on the top 1000 even though I didn't use any love gems. -_- I hope I get kicked out soon so that I can get that scouting ticket...

I get full LP when event start, but dunno why, i still get out of 1000th with less about 2xx pts, it make me use gem...

For those of you playing on the japanese version, are you all on android devices? I'm not sure how to get the japanese version using an iphone, if there is a way any of you know of. Thanks in advance <3

You just need to make a Japanese Itunes account and download the japanese version. 

Guys, I have a friend who would like to download this game. But he told me that he can't seem to download it. He says that his device would say there's an error when he tries to download the game. His device is not rooted. 

Finally, his device is lenovo s890. 

Can anybody here help me solve this problem? He hasn't been able to get the game and he's been wanting to play it since last month....

Guys, I have a friend who would like to download this game. But he told me that he can't seem to download it. He says that his device would say there's an error when he tries to download the game. His device is not rooted. 

Finally, his device is lenovo s890. 

Can anybody here help me solve this problem? He hasn't been able to get the game and he's been wanting to play it since last month....

What's the OS version?