Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Bt3_vbaIcAAAOWV.png

Gotta cheer myself up.

Ha, that's awesome!

Still fighting the urge of hitting that 50 gem draw button... I have 72 gems right now and am getting 3 from song ranking, but I was planning on using the remaining gems on events after my 50 draw when UR Rin comes out :x

Oh, and I placed 975 in the event, that.. is very close... and that site I linked was waaay off.

Should I really do the draw? Have 55 gems I don't wanna be disappointed again but need something to replace that Honoka...

If you're feeling lucky then go for it! I myself would very like to do the draw as well but I already have Cool and Pure URs and thus I will refrain from doing a 10+1 this round and wait for the next Smile UR.

Guys hold up! I just noticed something!

https://www.facebook.com/schoolidolfestival?ref=br_tf

Have a look at what their facebook page says! What is going on right now  :huh:

Wow. Where did you get this picture from? And isn't this picture giving a bad impression on nico (since its nicotine)?

It's not Nicotine, it's Nico-tine. An addiction, not necesarilly for the smoking. I thought people will understand the pun -,-'

Should I really do the draw? Have 55 gems I don't wanna be disappointed again but need something to replace that Honoka...

I'd do that draw, since I'm still missing a Smile UR. Besides there's NicoMaki in it, so it's a must.

Wut.

Well, this is awkward.

Well I just came back from the  bank and it looks like there is a solution from my problem :)

I'll try and see if I can get it and blow away my budget buy a couple of gems :D

Wut.

Well, this is awkward.

Well I just came back from the bank and it looks like there is a solution from my problem :)

I'll try and see if I can get it and blow away my budget buy a couple of gems :D

I just now came back from my bank too my fate friend... but wth is this? Are they giving nicomaki or eli kotori rin?

But I got cool SR Rin that is all mechakucha now :D

It's not Nicotine, it's Nico-tine. An addiction, not necesarilly for the smoking. I thought people will understand the pun -,-'

I'd do that draw, since I'm still missing a Smile UR. Besides there's NicoMaki in it, so it's a must.

Ooooh. Sorry about that, I can be rather slow when it comes to puns and jokes...

If you're feeling lucky then go for it! I myself would very like to do the draw as well but I already have Cool and Pure URs and thus I will refrain from doing a 10+1 this round and wait for the next Smile UR.

Maybe they'll add those three after this one is done. I mean, the current draw is shorter compared to others (it's only for 6 days if I'm not mistaken instead of the usual 10 days or more)....

I'm kind of afraid to do the draw now just because I don't know which cards are actually available.

But I did single draw and got that cool Rin so I think MakiNico are avaible

Did the notice/announcement page says anything?? and look at honor scout page and see if all are added??

I'm kind of afraid to do the draw now just because I don't know which cards are actually available.

Well, he drew the Rin that is only available as shown by the update, not the FB page. I can't tell which is wrong, the FB page or the wrong update into the game. The update they added was the August addition (extremely fitting, I was surprised to see it, but that's a good thing)

Well I guess the in-game update is right this time.

All I need to do now is create a virtual debit card so I can use it on the google store but I need to go to an ATM first *sigh*

I'll do it tomorrow, at least I know there's a solution.

I can already see all my money gone by monday

Also still no new story..

Well, he drew the Rin that is only available as shown by the update, not the FB page. I can't tell which is wrong, the FB page or the wrong update into the game. The update they added was the August addition (extremely fitting, I was surprised to see it, but that's a good thing)

Could you guys look at honor student appearance rates page? maybe thay added all cards from ''again'' events and this one ?

And I am a girl :D

Let into temptation and was thoroughly disappointed. Only a SR Umi, and rest rares. I hate the EN version with a passion now.

*pat pat*

I feel like the guaranteed SR is more like only one SR

And I am a girl  :D

There are no girls on the internet. Don't ilude yourself.

*pat pat*

I feel like the guaranteed SR is more like only one SR

There are no girls on the internet. Don't ilude yourself.

Don't ilude yourself? I don't really get it :D

I am sorry for you Ceris and sorry for me and all other victims of this game T.T

My exact feelings every time I do a 10+1 draw. Well I'm lucky though manage to draw a few URs so I guess all's good for now.

I still don't have an UR, after 150 love gems spent.

THIS GAME IS TAUNNTING ME! I load up the game and Umi appears "You didn't forget about me, did you?" HOW WOULD I!?

I drew these

argrSoW.png

I notice a lack of a certain girl I did the draw just to get. If I wasn't rank 77, I would have restarted by now.