Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So, it has happened again........

2u4GUAM.jpg

Rin is the only unidolized... and damn, the Snow Halation cards all look amazing. Yes, I'm including Nozomi as well. Such a great set (except not having Rin T.T)

At least I got this <3

kP6gni8.jpg

So, I wasted 25 LP for the second time this event. This time I played soldier game for the first time since it got released (I have like 15 clears on it just for the trophy) and decided to try it just now. I earned my first A rank and was ~5 notes off an A combo when I got my first break, which was the only one I got during the chorus..

But then at the end, one of my habits kicked in. I have longer hair (about the length of Honoka's) and place it behind my ears when I play games. And whenever I finish doing something, I always readjust it (my hair is kinda unmanageable). This time it caused me to hit my phone and it fell on the floor, knocking the battery out and causing me to lose both the 25 LP and that Love Gem I would have earned.

So, it has happened again........

2u4GUAM.jpg

Rin is the only unidolized... and damn, the Snow Halation cards all look amazing. Yes, I'm including Nozomi as well. Such a great set (except not having Rin T.T)

At least I got this <3

kP6gni8.jpg

So, I wasted 25 LP for the second time this event. This time I played soldier game for the first time since it got released (I have like 15 clears on it just for the trophy) and decided to try it just now. I earned my first A rank and was ~5 notes off an A combo when I got my first break, which was the only one I got during the chorus..

But then at the end, one of my habits kicked in. I have longer hair (about the length of Honoka's) and place it behind my ears when I play games. And whenever I finish doing something, I always readjust it (my hair is kinda unmanageable). This time it caused me to hit my phone and it fell on the floor, knocking the battery out and causing me to lose both the 25 LP and that Love Gem I would have earned.

Hows ur hair hit ur phone @@ cant imagine since phone on hand rite?@@

Hows ur hair hit ur phone @@ cant imagine since phone on hand rite?@@

I was slightly off with my explanation. I meant when I reached for my hair, my hand hit my phone which I was only holding with one hand loosely, so it fell.

Oh, and finally Wild Stars FC on JP version. 1000FP netted me a pre-Snow Halation Honoka. And so it begins... the endless repeats.

I was slightly off with my explanation. I meant when I reached for my hair, my hand hit my phone which I was only holding with one hand loosely, so it fell.

Oh, and finally Wild Stars FC on JP version. 1000FP netted me a pre-Snow Halation Honoka. And so it begins... the endless repeats.

Er... always readjust hair, izzit needed @@?  will it make difficult of ur visual?

I havent fc my wild stars... 26 attempts in jpn and 100 attempts in eng ... always make mistaken somewhere else

Finally get SR Kotori, easily get S rank score every plays, still combo B and A , my shitty skill always 1~2 goods T_T after 200 combo or begining of songs...

urgh.... after start song, there is forever connecting time fore few minutes.... i need to restart the apps made my LP25 wasted T_T

Clicked wrongly play as easy once before, miss 1 flower for 5 times... and miss play about LP 20, total waste oledi LP 50...

Used 9 gem and get only 19892 points... may used more 3~4 gem to secure within 1000th...

Screenshot_2014-07-30-11-06-52.png

AWWWW YEEEAAA

...and good riddance.

Congrats IceD! Although you'll still have to play this song to get the event points so...

Just used another love gem. Now I've used a total of 8. Might end up using 4 more, just to be safe. Still can't FC or S-rank Soldier Game (although usually I am very close to S-ranking it even without FC-ing it).

My ranking is currently 8xx (hasn't been updated yet). My total event points is currently 20591. I've spent only 8 love gems so far, but I'll probably end up spending either 2 or 4 tomorrow (not sure yet).

Ugh, it's going to be such a pain to keep my ranking.

I'm ranked 454 atm, but it's been 30 minutes since the leaderboards updated (they update at :32)

Yeah, I love Love Marginal, such a good song. And I have confirmation that it's a RinPana song. The song is based on a train where the singer is sitting with their loved one (unrequited). The only two characters who have a card in the game that's both on a train is Rin and Hanayo, and it's a matching pair like the NicoMaki night one.

Hmm, I really like how all non-initial, non-promo URs have a pair

Best viewed at a window size that allows you to see an even number of cards per row :P

150px-Rin_pure_ur272.jpg150px-Hanayo_smile_ur265.jpg150px-Hanayo_smile_ur265_t.jpg150px-Rin_pure_ur272_t.jpg150px-Honoka_pure_ur165.jpg150px-Rin_cool_ur172.jpg150px-Honoka_pure_ur165_t.jpg150px-Rin_cool_ur172_t.jpg150px-Nico_cool_ur250.jpg150px-Maki_pure_ur257.jpg150px-Maki_pure_ur257_t.jpg150px-Nico_cool_ur250_t.jpg150px-Hanayo_cool_ur180.jpg150px-Maki_smile_ur187.jpg150px-Maki_smile_ur187_t.jpg150px-Hanayo_cool_ur180_t.jpg150px-Umi_smile_ur214.jpg150px-Honoka_cool_ur222.jpg150px-Umi_smile_ur214_t.jpg150px-Honoka_cool_ur222_t.jpg150px-Kotori_cool_ur155.jpg150px-Umi_smile_ur145.jpg150px-Umi_smile_ur145_t.jpg150px-Kotori_cool_ur155_t.jpg

There's an image limit per post :unsure: