Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Setting an alarm to wake up at the wee hours of the morning to use my LP just doesn't bode well for my health. My accuracy seems to be somewhat affected too, have been getting more greats than usual. Still within the top 1000 of event ranking though and hoping to stay till the last few days of the event before i use some loveca to guarantee that 2nd Umi SR, hopefully.

I don't have to set an alarm to wake up for the game. I already get only 5 hours of sleep, so I'm really only wasting ~5LP per night. I could always wake up 30min earlier, but I have class so I wouldn't be able to play a song anyway unless I sit in my classroom right before it starts and play the song with headphones. And speaking of headphones...

I attempted the song with headphones in. NEVER AGAIN. EVER. unless I calibrate first... That was pathetic.

0qVhVP6.png

Still gave me 211 event points *shrugs*

Haha maybe it's just me but with my headphones in I really felt the gameplay was a lot more accurate.

I insta FC'd the event song. I guess everyone has their play style.

I had calibrated my game without headphones in, so the speakers are most likely different, and my game wasn't calibrated for headphones. What I normally actually do is talk on my Xbox Live headset, which is slightly soundproof and blast Love Live music through the headset while I play the songs :P

I failed the hard difficulty on the event song ;_; gg 45 bunny things. I'm going to have to stick with the normal so I don't waste the bunnies.

I failed the last event song on hard like 10 times, I was that determined to get the clear at least once.

Calibrated with earbuds in, it came out to -30, I was doing -8 with speakers. YEAH.... big difference there >.>

how the ranking is determined ?? i have 1xxx event pts and in the ranking i have 707 :s

PD: finally i have FC'd Wonderful Rush *.*

I think it just updates slow at times. Also, congrats~ I love Wonderful Rush (as I've stated in this thread multiple times)

I don't really care for Eri, and having her as leader is starting to get old already... I miss my nya~s :(

I gave up looking at the official worldwide rankings. You drop like 2000 everyday because lulz.

It's just not even worth looking at.

I might also add you gain nothing for being at the top really.

And the event ranking just focus on doing what you can do best. As long as you're in the top 200 you'll get the best rewards but it's not like you need to be that high to get a second SR Umi.

Yeah, top 200 isn't even needed since at that point you're actually getting an extra card, since you will have to earn over 11k points to get in the top 200 anyway. I'm just aiming for top 1000 to idolize my SR Umi when the event is over. Even if you don't get top 1000, top 2000 gets you a free rare draw and an Alpaca, and top 4000 still gets you a free rare. Very nice IMO.

Ugh... now you're making me want to want for that very slim chance a Rin high chance next... I mean, they released Hanayo and Nico URs before any others, meaning all characters seem to have equal chance. Emphasizing my point using Hanayo.

And thanks Arakura/Hoshii, your Hanayo helped me S rank my 2nd Pure song on Hard :)

If we are following the JP version the next UR to be released would be a Honoka UR if I'm not mistaken

That rare set would be a difficult one for me to idolize. While I love the Snow Halation outfits (that's the idolized version of all the rares in the same category as that Maki above), it'd just be awesome to have their training outfit.

I'd probably fanboy too much to idolize the pre-Snow Halation Rin.

Rin_cool_r338.jpg

I also found my favorite card that's in the EN version so far. And no, it's not a Rin card.

Just too cute~

Hanayo_pure_sr62_t.jpg