Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

All these people getting Maki yet me and Nosebleed have yet to see one... Oh, and another 2 "Good" runs on Bokura wa Ima no Naka de... 20 clears now, most times I cleared a song without an FC

Give me the UR Nico if you didn't want her please.

Or one of those Makis..

pls.. I'm about to cry at this point.

#Nomakifaction still going strong.

All these people getting Maki yet me and Nosebleed have yet to see one... Oh, and another 2 "Good" runs on Bokura wa Ima no Naka de... 20 clears now, most times I cleared a song without an FC

#Nomakifaction still going strong.

We should have just picked Maki as the starter.

My friend I talk to on Xbox Live who I said doesn't get rares said the same thing. He even told Niko (here on this forum) if he gets the game to pick Maki of the start since Nico is easier to get. Apparently not for xisashi (I must have stole his or something)

My favorite characters go: Rin, Maki, Honoka, Hanayo, Nico, Kotori, Umi, Eli, Nozomi. So yeah, not having a Maki is sad for me, but not as much as it is for Nosebleed. Also, whenever I do auto for pure, I get Rin next to Hanayo, who becomes center <3

Which brings me to something I thought of that's disappointing. Since the PVs center are determined by fans, does that mean Hanayo and Rin will never be center because they aren't as popular? :(

I'm in love with Nico x Maki, omg. It's so cute, even though they arent my fav chars, they are so great together ^~^

Hanayo is pretty great too, tragically undervalued from what I can tell. I think my favourite scene

was when they tried changing personalities. I was dying it was so good, gotta love all of them <3

Has anyone gotten that UR Umi? it looks so good, oh my goodness. Post your 10+1 draws! They're so fun to see

I'm in love with Nico x Maki, omg. It's so cute, even though they arent my fav chars, they are so great together ^~^

Someone understands!

As a reward I'll share with you one of my favorite pics I found in today's pixiv hunt

JT2khCW.jpg

And have some cute short strips:

nTqeYlf.jpg

Translation:

Maki: Ni.. Nico Nico Nii~

small text: Ahh..

Nico: ?

Maki: *shock*

t2mVBbU.jpgV6bedSE.jpg

Translation:

Maki: Cold..

Nico: Bo~

*Maki hugs Nico*

Maki: Warm..

Nico: *Can't move*

Hanayo is pretty great too, tragically undervalued from what I can tell. I think my favourite scene

was when they tried changing personalities. I was dying it was so good, gotta love all of them <3

Has anyone gotten that UR Umi? it looks so good, oh my goodness. Post your 10+1 draws! They're so fun to see

I love that scene so much, best were Hanayo being Nico and Umi being Rin.

Omg, related video when that was over shows Hanayo and Rin!

This was my 10+1 I did several days ago

WUhT9m3.png

I think I lost track of the number of day I have been playing and have received all my 3 day love gems... now I have to somehow earn 6 more D:

Congratz!!

And I finally FC'd Bokura wa Ima no Naka de!

zmgSA3B.png

Congratz too ur combo S ~

Maybe u need UR nico for help XD

I get no rare a while before too, nearly 7~80 draw, nearly rare r back~ please patient and keep on ur believe. =w=

Get Prepare on Full Combo for Wilds Star?

Haiz, currently skipped Boku ra no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE(Conitnuos 8 taps) , Snow halation (2 double taps), Mermaid Fiesta (3 double taps continuos) due to play those song too much and dint get FC,

Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu! koryakuchuu~

Congratz too ur combo S ~

Maybe u need UR nico for help XD

I get no rare a while before too, nearly 7~80 draw, nearly rare r back~ please patient and keep on ur believe. =w=

Get Prepare on Full Combo for Wilds Star?

Haiz, currently skipped Boku ra no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE(Conitnuos 8 taps) , Snow halation (2 double taps), Mermaid Fiesta (3 double taps continuos) due to play those song too much and dint get FC,

Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu! koryakuchuu~

I think Snow Halation is pretty easy, but Bokura no Live Kimi no Life is pretty hard, and Mermaid Fiesta was the last song I FC'd before Bokura wa Ima no Naka de came out. And Wild Stars... That's going to take more attempts than the one I just did, granted the only time I played it was like 10min after waking up and I was still pretty tired. Btw, Mogyutto was my first song I FC'd on hard, I thought it was exceptionally easy.

I think Snow Halation is pretty easy, but Bokura no Live Kimi no Life is pretty hard, and Mermaid Fiesta was the last song I FC'd before Bokura wa Ima no Naka de came out. And Wild Stars... That's going to take more attempts than the one I just did, granted the only time I played it was like 10min after waking up and I was still pretty tired. Btw, Mogyutto was my first song I FC'd on hard, I thought it was exceptionally easy.

baby maybe Koi no Button , i think this song easiest for me. Mogyutto more tricking a bit, mermaid fiesta quiet east too except the 3 double tap section timing need to handle, someking like continuo taping of bokura no Live is hardest to me.

Just found out a video of sweet sweet holiday hard mode event song on youtube at 1st days of event. Its really hard to me, myself cannot catch up notes properly, still i think its hard than any song of initial. Seems like ppl playing with 2~3 finger perhand. 

Izzit i need to try to use more finger? I think its hard to using more finger on 4 inch phone T_T I'm always play with thumbnail.