Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You make the #Nomakifaction very sad. I counted, and I'm currently missing 7 regular rares between all attributes, 3 of which are Maki... That means 4 more then I can say I have everything BUT Maki. I would need 1 smile, 1 pure, and 2 cool to do that.

why need two cool? i also miss 7 rares, nico of 3 types + smile hanayo + pure honoka,nozomi,rin. If idolized, still need more other rare as well

why need two cool? i also miss 7 rares, nico of 3 types + smile hanayo + pure honoka,nozomi,rin. If idolized, still need more other rare as well

I meant to fill the album. Images in poiler tab, kinda a few and didn't want my post too big.

hnwcfdu.jpg

d5ObO9R.jpg

Idolized

lkM7JqW.jpg

Dt9Jlyz.jpg

So if I fill 4 of those spots and don't get Maki, I'll say the game is literally teasing me.

The kendo girl is new too. This is just another new one, you can call her the horse girl I guess (That sounds really wrong).

I got an S Rank on Love & Peace. I can't beleive I got so many perfects. It was literally the last note that got me an S. 

That moment when your hands are shaking near the end of a song.

I'm still rank 31 on my way to 32, I haven't been grinding the game too much lately.

I got a 4th Smile Nico... and I don't know where it came from. Also, I can't S rank anything score wise except Smiles, which I have the first 2 Smiles S-Ranked. My 2nd highest rank is Pure, but my Pure team couldn't even S rank the first song.

I'm rank 33, but need 36 for the next story chapter :(

I'm done leveling up my smile unit, it's not even maxed out but i can S all hards so no need tomax it out right now.

I'm focusing on my pure team for now trying to max out the rares in it.

What i discovered is that album rewards only work once for each member.

So for example the "fully level up an idolized member" reward only works once for each card.

This is really crappy for getting the love gems from rewards since you'll eventually run out of cards, not to mention you're forced to level up each normal and not the good ones only if you really want the reward.

Kind of disappointed at that.

I'm done leveling up my smile unit, it's not even maxed out but i can S all hards so no need tomax it out right now.

So for example the "fully level up an idolized member" reward only works once for each card.

This is really crappy for getting the love gems from rewards since you'll eventually run out of cards, not to mention you're forced to level up each normal and not the good ones only if you really want the reward.

Its ok to lv max out of normal card even u didnt need to use it, since hard to get rare, SR and UR. I left only 2 green normal + new normal havent maxed out. Work on cool team for prepare the next event

If you can repeatedly get love gems every time through max level, it will be exploited to infinity since it's not that hard to max level an N at higher rank.

I only level out normals that have the highest value for that attribute.

Obviously if i could have all rares i would but it's not possible now. Hopefully some time.

But the lower value normals are just sacrifices to the goddesses

If you can repeatedly get love gems every time through max level, it will be exploited to infinity since it's not that hard to max level an N at higher rank.

But we would be happy people!

I get the point of it don't worry, it jusy saddened me a little.

With my teams getting close to all-rare, I'm finally S-ranking a decent lot of songs. The new songs are fun to play, might be able to FC the smile one soon enough (there's one thing I don't understand the timing of yet, so I get 1xgood usually).

I've actually idolized equestrian girl already, but I'm too busy full-bonding rares and shit to get to that mission yet. Maybe I'll even be able to sacrifice rares to boost up skills at this rate, lol.

well, no one answered my question D: I'm planning to buy an iPad Air 16GB, will I be able to play smoothly this game ? It has a better cpu than iPhone 5...

Hopefully this helps: I'm currently playing the game with a 3rd-Gen iPad and there hasn't been any issues so far.

So I'm guessing you'll be fine since it's an upgrade from the one I'm using.

Bokura wa Ima no Naka de is pretty crazy on hard, wonder when I'll FC it.

Surprisingly enough I got an S rank by score on it because of my buffed up Smile unit.

But yay rank 33 finally. Now onto 36.. so much fun.

Also 14 gems away from the next 50 gem draw.

Haiz... played snow halation 41 times, no once full fc,always make small mistaken. synchronization of both finger worse, not tapping on same times, may cause one good.

Only collect 8 loveca currenlty, its far to going 3rd draw.

nosebleed, sure can get 2nd draw after next event ^^

p/s: why i always get new normal horsing girl, not the other ... a lot of maki honoka eli ... i need rin,hanayo,nico nico  :)