Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Question. According to decaf kouhi, one of the songs on hard mode would usually only require 12 lp (snow halation which would be added approximately 5 days after the event begins). Does this mean that during the event the amount of lp would be changed? Or would it remain the same as the original?

After choosing the ''hard'' it takes your 15 lp and shows you the song so it might take our 15 lp (I didn't see lower than 15 lp songs in jp version though or maybe I didn't notice)

edit : maintenance started! yesu!

Because initially, they were considered much harder than regular hards, but as time went on, the regular songs became more difficult and they released the Expert dailies. They didn't want to have an expert the game price as a hard, and they didn't want to increase Expert's wait time to even higher, so they just made the dailies the same as regular hits.Well, there's multiple members that are friends with each other too, like reading their story, they'll mention other names. I can't read Japanese, so I can't compare the stories on a large scale though (and never bothered paying too much attention in the EN version, read but never gave it a 2nd thought cept they had friends)I wasted too much time and have to spend a few minutes playing my JP account to spend LP (didn't want to get out of bed :D)