Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hey, that one was pretty good :P

Edit: Saw your edit, I love MC's face (can't recall name anymore) at the end.

And like you posted on your wordpress, yet another scene where Rin makes an appearance, just love how she's ALWAYS there xD

This game is a cash magnet, I never felt so much desire to spend money on a game. Every card on honor scout is so pretty. T-T

I can't see romance in love live, my mind has blocked any possible relationship of this kind between the characters. I think it took the quote "Idols are pure" way too seriously.

I've been saving my FP for a while now, I think I got around 18k now but I don't remember why exactly I'm saving them. Is it because scouting now is basically a waste since there ain't many new rares nor normals?

Well there's usually 2 or 3 new normals after each event but other than that yeah it's virtually obsolete.

And if idols date themselves it's still pure!

Yuri is the purest form of love!

If you just toggle your yuri goggles during love live, you'll see all the feelings of love in it~

That's the first time i see a more NSFW oriented RinPana doujin now that I think about it.

Was pretty nice, this is the same person who made NicoMaki Trick as well.

I'm thinking who's the dominant one in that relationship though. I think Rin would be suitable but Rin is also quite the playful character and doesn't emit a dominant aura (mind you that dominant does not mean S, just means being the lead per say), but Hanayo is usually pretty helpless on her own. This is troublesome.

I really wish the EN version showed if your already idolized the card, life would be so much easier. I got lots of idolized normals that I have no use for but am kinda scared to use for practice, I'll end up forgetting I had them and idolize'em again.

I'll try my best to accept their love, hopefully I'll manage to do so one day.

We aren't getting Expert for another month, this first score match is Easy-Hard only. When the time comes and we do have expert, if you can't S rank Experts, you should NEVER play them if you want to get the most event point per LP spent.

Hard: 10.87 pts/LP

Expert: 10.88 pts/LP

You get a multiplier of 1.2 for S rank and 1.25 for 1st place.

Assuming you get S rank and 1st every time for 75 LP (3 Experts or 5 Hards)

10.87 x 1.20 x 1.25 x 5 = 1220 points

10.88 x 1.20 x 1.25 x 3 = 1224

This was taken shamelessly from here

Literally the only reward for playing Expert is 4 tokens per full recharge for a rank 100, and spending LP ~7 minutes faster.

We aren't getting Expert for another month, this first score match is Easy-Hard only. When the time comes and we do have expert, if you can't S rank Experts, you should NEVER play them if you want to get the most event point per LP spent.

Hard: 10.87 pts/LP

Expert: 10.88 pts/LP

You get a multiplier of 1.2 for S rank and 1.25 for 1st place.

Assuming you get S rank and 1st every time for 75 LP (3 Experts or 5 Hards)

10.87 x 1.20 x 1.25 x 5 = 1220 points

10.88 x 1.20 x 1.25 x 3 = 1224

This was taken shamelessly from here

Literally the only reward for playing Expert is 4 tokens per full recharge for a rank 100, and spending LP ~7 minutes faster.

I forgot to mention the other benefit of playing Experts, you get more EXP per LP spent than playing hard. When I started my alt JP account, I played Experts despite only getting C ranks on songs, but I was only worried about getting the SR card at the time.

And I just found out the JP version just released KiRa-KiRa Sensation. God I love that song and those outfits, the performance was pretty awesome too, and brings feels every time I watch it...

Just for people to relive it, don't click it if you haven't watched the anime yet, this comes in at episode 12 of S2.

OH , Tay added the ability to embed Vimeo videos, awesome, so spoiler tag for it.

Morning guys :D so I am at school and I was playing the game andddd my friend got my phone and tried to play it and till I got my phone back (10-15) seconds! I lost all stamina and lost 25 lp....... do not play it in front of your friends... they might grab your phone in an instant too... and I said to him : You just made me lose my 2.5 houuursss!!! Everyone looks at me like I am a weirdo... Tell me I am not weird T.T

Morning guys :D so I am at school and I was playing the game andddd my friend got my phone and tried to play it and till I got my phone back (10-15) seconds! I lost all stamina and lost 25 lp....... do not play it in front of your friends... they might grab your phone in an instant too... and I said to him : You just made me lose my 2.5 houuursss!!! Everyone looks at me like I am a weirdo... Tell me I am not weird T.T