CrossChannel plot hole?

prathamesh96

I have some doubts about what happened in Cross Channel.

1)-First, why couldn't Taichi return back to the world in the same way as others?

2)- What's with Nanaka? How is she in the same world as Taichi, or is she a hallucination or something?

3)- Does anyone remember if there was someone with a pretty low adaptation coeffecient in Gunjou. I think it was in the prologue. It is mentioned in Riki's mini route that the cutoff is 40, but there was someone in gunjou wth a lower adaptation coefficient as well. (i don;t exactly remember this part)

1.  He runs out of power/is still insane/incapable of being safe around people

2.  His mother's ghost

3.  The best friend and the glasses girl's brother are both low (both the guys, lol)

• 1 year later...

Maybe I should make a new thread, but since my question is similar to the one of prathamesh I'll write here.
There's something about the ending that i didn't understand, after the scene where the seven club members hear taichi's broadcast from the empty world, there's one last scene in wich taichi is sleeping in what seems to be the real world (the cicadas were crying) but I can't understand some of the quotes from the other seven, MIKI: cov-ered in blood. KIRI: splatter SAKARABA: blood-spatter, ect. i have no idea what those are about, and are the only things holding me from believing in a good end

P.S. sorry for the incredibly raw english, but its 2:30 of morning, and usually i'm not that good even when i'm fully awake.

Note that this is speculation and the way i interpret the story

1- You can take the ending bench sequence with the ghosts, the second part of Tower of Friends and some bits of Miki's route as an hint that everything in the story only happened in Taichi's mind as he was trying to cope with his guilty conscience after having killed everybody.

In this case he would have never "left" the real world. (i would like to note that this wouldn't make everything useless, as the character study and the coming of age is still all there, just with an additional layer.)

2- Might be further proving of 1

3- Tomoki and Sakuraba are the only ones with relatively low coefficent, if you don't count Misato that is said to be at least 30

Maybe I should make a new thread, but since my question is similar to the one of prathamesh I'll write here.

There's something about the ending that i didn't understand, after the scene where the seven club members hear taichi's broadcast from the empty world, there's one last scene in wich taichi is sleeping in what seems to be the real world (the cicadas were crying) but I can't understand some of the quotes from the other seven, MIKI: cov-ered in blood. KIRI: splatter SAKARABA: blood-spatter, ect. i have no idea what those are about, and are the only things holding me from believing in a good end

P.S. sorry for the incredibly raw english, but its 2:30 of morning, and usually i'm not that good even when i'm fully awake.