Any Persona fans are out there?

zarathos_omni

Man the BD for the persona 3 movie is almost in my hands and i cant wait to start watching it. As an avid fan of the shin megami tensei series (although i only played persona 3,4 and the devil survivor series) this is so exciting. So there any other fans out there? I'm only starting this discussion for just some random rants, opinions and feelings of this series from all other fans out there.

HECK YEAH!! Persona 4 is my second favorite PS2 game and I love Persona 3!

I have about 200 playtime hours in P4 and would buy a PSV for the sole purpose to play P4 Golden.

Haven't beaten P3 yet even though I've had it for over a year.

Also surprisingly P3 was the very first JRPG I ever played.

I've never tried any Persona, but those games interest me a lot. According to you, which one should I try first?

My personal favorite is persona 3.

Between 3 and 4, 3 has a darker story whereas 4 has more comedy and they aren't related except they occur in the same universe and roughly a year apart so i guess its best to play it chronologically.

My personal favorite is persona 3.

Between 3 and 4, 3 has a darker story whereas 4 has more comedy and they aren't related except they occur in the same universe and roughly a year apart so i guess its best to play it chronologically.

P3>P4/P4G(with extra stories)>P4 arena+ Arena sequel

Persona Q in DS have seperate story i think...but they usin p3 n p4 cast...

I played the PSP release for Persona 1, but never cleared the final boss. Eventually I gave up and moved onto P3P, which I cleared in about a month- it took about 50 hours of staring at my PSP screen, but it was worth it. I bought Innocent Sin for my PSP a while back too, but didn't get into it and ended up selling it.

I'm actually fighting the final boss in P4 on my PS2 right now (to get the true ending), but so far I've had no luck. It took about a year for me to get around to beating the boss before that, so I'm a little worried about how long I'll take on this one.  -_-  

Oh, and for my final project in my computer art class, I'm making a P4 version of Candyland (We had to remake a board game). It's coming out pretty nicely- I basically switched the locations in the original board game with the dungeons/locations from the game, and threw their respective characters in there. So, yeah, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a Persona fan.  :P