PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

And after like 20-25 hours I am finally done!

Now just chilling in team room with our new member, my best friend and wife, MARE!

3sjHG55.png

here is a assembly video, not from actual making of, as that took me way too long to record it, only have 1TB of free space and this would take like 2TB xD

Not actually in order of making as it has to be ordered by visibility.

original inspiration:

T7fPIE0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread instead of me being new here.

I'm playing it too but paused for a pretty while since i'm busy with school(i study in a boarding school). Started playing early this year, and only played for a week and managed to have myslf as a Hunter Lv20, at ship08.

Currently busy with exams and probably will continue playing again in December.

Just found this thread instead of me being new here.

I'm playing it too but paused for a pretty while since i'm busy with school(i study in a boarding school). Started playing early this year, and only played for a week and managed to have myslf as a Hunter Lv20, at ship08.

Currently busy with exams and probably will continue playing again in December.

the question is, is your character loli-like? (flat chest, smallest height etc xD)

the question is, is your character loli-like? (flat chest, smallest height etc xD)

Too bad, no Steve. Since i didn't the know the English patch back then, i accidentally picked a preset of a tall guy XD

But thought of creating a new character later, and play as a ranger. You bet it'll be as you described :3

Too bad, no Steve. Since i didn't the know the English patch back then, i accidentally picked a preset of a tall guy XD

But thought of creating a new character later, and play as a ranger. You bet it'll be as you described :3

good, every account received free character slot so you can make a loli now :) Or maybe you could before, is it 2 characters per ship now or 2 total :o who knows...

Anyways we are ship 2 :)

More like what is Sega doing... I wonder if they will ever release that international version.

SEGA have been getting a bit more anti-western lately with their games. Also I feel that it will be quite a hollow version of the same game. Sure it will be nice to have English Language and closer servers, but I think that the games appeal won't have a great impact in the west.

I'd not be surprised if it just didn't happen.

SEGA have been getting a bit more anti-western lately with their games. Also I feel that it will be quite a hollow version of the same game. Sure it will be nice to have English Language and closer servers, but I think that the games appeal won't have a great impact in the west.

I'd not be surprised if it just didn't happen.

Yeah no kidding, they have been getting that way it seems.