PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

so do any of you play the game for things other than fap material? holy balls.

Notice how I'm not in any of those pictures? Yeah. I play it for the game play actually.

Well you clearly misunderstand what the game is xD

It is marked as Yuri Cyber Simulator for a reason :P

And I wouldn't say fap material, for that there are games with actual 18+ content in it, this is just some nice yuri ecchi xD

Quick question, do you need to have played a couple of days before EP 2 launches to get the free character slot? I last tried getting back in Feb, would that be enough? :V

I think you just need to have character already created, the free slot is so everyone can create the new race so I think new accounts created after the free character giveaway will still only have 1 slot.

Side note. Have 6000 ac. What do I buy?

Depends... you can use 500 to change your char, especially hair color is the important part you might want to change later as there is no other way than to pay full price 500 ac to remake whole char (too bad I would gladly pay 200 ac to change color of hair every month).

You will probably want shop pass for 30 days after you get something good to sell so that is 700 for 30 days.

But than again you need to have something to sell, it can be hard starting and getting money so maybe you can risk like 5 scratches of the recycle scratch (the one with long twin tail etc), it could potentially bring you from 2 mil to 10 mil, depending on luck, if you wait with the stuff for later date, it will increase over time even more.

Once you get to few mil, you can start exploring the economy, buying stuff that is cheap and seems it will be on high demand later, lot of the FUN stuff is very cheap, like 10k and 3 months later the price is 100k, although you can't just buy 500 of those as it will not sell, but like 5 of each of the good stuff can bring you 10 times to money over time.

So yeah, if you get 5 of the very top 200 ac scratch Accessory select (アクセサリーセレクト), it should get you some starting cash later (you don't really need anything now).

This scratch is probably the most valuable for later run, even though some of the stuff currently doesn't have that big price, it is only 1 week scratch so the price will increase immensely later.

If you really want to burn the AC, then probably get even more, the 11 for price of 10 is good so for 2000 you can get 11 scratches of the accessory selection

And if you really want to burn all now then I would say buy 2 shop tickets so you have for the future, 22 scratches and leave 600 ac if you want to make 3rd character or remake this one to different color or something.

About the other stuff:

-premium is not worth it now, maybe later when you have lots of items you want to store, you can activate it and you get special 200 premium storage which you can use after the premium expires (but not put another stuff into it) and you will be able to save 40 symbol arts, all which remains after it expires so it is only good to have it once, the benefit of premium itself is not that good as now you will even get free room so you only need the shop.

-boosters are waste

-ress dolls are even bigger waste, you can just get revived by friend or if you are solo just repeat the mission, no big deal xD

-extra storage is waste

-inventory slot are only for a single char so not worth it (I got it and its only 50 slots and I don't even use that char so I turned it into storage xD still cheaper than the extra storage which is paid monthly)

-skill tree reset or additional one is waste, you get free tickets here and there for free anyways

-sub palette extension is waste

-additional mag is waste, just make it nice the first time xD

So as you can see, only this current scrtch, shop pass, new character or character remake tickets are worth it.

I bought some scratches, I am sad by what I got sad.gif

Only one I kind of liked is Rappy Mask 1:

hairstyle-2-450x112.jpg

Got a Rappy Backpack too.

Checked the value in player stores, I think of all the items I got, I might make about 1mil.

Not amazing off of 10 tickets :(

I bought some scratches, I am sad by what I got sad.gif

Only one I kind of liked is Rappy Mask 1:

hairstyle-2-450x112.jpg

Got a Rappy Backpack too.

Checked the value in player stores, I think of all the items I got, I might make about 1mil.

Not amazing off of 10 tickets sad.gif

hm did you get the 11 tickets for the price of 10?

Also hop on ts if you want analysis of what to do xD you might have gotten something more but just don't know its worth it ohmy.gif Or it will be worth more in the future. Take in mind that this was recycle scratch which means it will not get recycled for I would say at least a year - so the price will definitely go up.

Again before you buy something hop on TS so ask me what to do so you don't mess up xD this recycle scratch will only go for 2 more days and you can hit a good jackpot there worth even like 6 mil for a single item.

Also it is not possible to get worth less than like 2 mil for 11 tickets as the prices of even the lowest things are like 250k (unless you got all cast items and cast voices xD but that would be really unlucky, yet even those are 150k+ so you should get more smile.gif And there is like 30% of items which are worth over 1 mil solo)

PS: masks will get near to mil soon, rappi backpack is guaranteed to go up a lot, at least 2 mil within month or 2. dunno what else you got but its surely worth something to someone, I don't like some of the stuff but some people do so you sell it and buy what you want xD

I'll make sure I drop into TS before buying anything else. I think I have about 1,4 left, I have a shop pass (2x) and a couple of character remakes, I decided to get 100 slot inventory and will just have to focus on one character.

Oh yeah, accidently bought 500AC two scratches, was a mistake >.>

I'll make sure I drop into TS before buying anything else. I think I have about 1,4 left, I have a shop pass (2x) and a couple of character remakes, I decided to get 100 slot inventory and will just have to focus on one character.

Oh yeah, accidently bought 500AC two scratches, was a mistake >.>

Oh no, I hope you got something good out of them though.