Font Weirdness

Flutterz

So I've noticed that after Rea_x_Chihiro posts the rest of the page's font is messed up. It looks like it's because of his signature and maybe something to do with tags not closing properly, but does anybody else have this problem or is it just on my end?

The topic: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3296-true-or-false/page-96#entry96633

gIu19PC.png

Something similar happened to me.

I tried copying someone's signature that used italic and bold and I wanted to remove those in my post but it wouldn't let me edit it out.

Though this was in a PM not on a board. It seems it's either the italic or bold that messes the rest up.

Edit: Just tried copying text in italic/bold from that thread into here. It won't let me remove the bold this time.

Well he's making every thread where he's posting bug.

Perhaps someone should tell him to get rid of the italic so we can save fuwa from being Like this.

Seems like this is a pretty weird bug. Can't reproduce by copying his line into my sig, the tags inevitably get closed properly... leading me to believe that this is either a signature that was made in a period when that worked but is now fixed, or the signature somehow got truncated dropping the tags, or I don't even know man...

What? so this is my fault?
I'll have to change my sig then ==".

I removed all words in my sig because I believe that caused the problem.I only use and not ,but I did copy paste the emoticon from my Osu's page so I don't know if it contain any tag along with it.

Edited by Rea_x_Chihiro