Alternative to VNTL?

sion12

are there any alternative to VNTL? they said it will be reduce capacity but it is getting close to 2 month and still no update so i am kinda looking for simlar site that report weekly progress

ps what the hell is Touhou? manga?VN?LN?song?what order do i read/play them in? how do you get in as total beginner?

are there any alternative to VNTL? they said it will be reduce capacity but it is getting close to 2 month and still no update so i am kinda looking for simlar site that report weekly progress

ps what the hell is Touhou? manga?VN?LN?song?what order do i read/play them in? how do you get in as total beginner?

look at blogs of translation groups directly that way you will know about uptade as soon as they make some, that sad updates are usualy random.

But if you even don't know what VN, LN, manga.... are you sure you are in right place?

Allow me to explain you. The Touhou Project is a series of bullet hell games with an insane amount of fan works. Actually, just read this. You can also get the games here: http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html