Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Hey all, I have some good and bad news.

First, let's start with the bad news to get it out of the way. Due to what we think is a ban on Hitbox, we are no longer able to stream in the OriginalRen's channel. Fear not though, as I have created a new account for the time being to accommodate for the problem. The new channel is listed in the original post as well as this post to reflect the change. With that said, we will no longer be streaming any h-scene content for fear that someone reported me the other night. In addition, I will no longer be live streaming non-game related content (such as the podcast), due to the fact Hitbox only allows "game" content to be streamed.

For the h-scenes, I plan to record each one via OBS and upload the videos onto an account at some point after we finish a route. In this way, Sei's scenes will all be posted somewhere in a downloadable format so you are able to grab them whenever you feel like. Seeing as no upload bitrate is needed, the video should be pretty good quality.

And now onto the good news! I have finally started uploading all the videos we have accumulated so far onto a new YouTube account. Seeing as there are a lot of videos (and each one takes about 30-60 minutes to upload), I will slowly be working on these throughout the week to put them all in one convenient location. After I catch up I will post my channel information for your viewing pleasure! All future content for Cocoro@Function! or any other VN/video I make will be posted here as well.

And that's about it. Thanks again all for the understanding, and I hope to see you this Tuesday for more fun! Keep an eye out in the next day here for the Day 15 recap, as well as a few other things. See you around!

New Stream Information: http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

no viewers now :( nobody wants cocoro function anymorez

If there is anything you guys want from us please let one of us know. :( It was a big bummer to have 1-2 viewers tonight. The IRC had nobody in it for the entire evening and as of late the Twitter feed has also stopped. While I completely understand real life situations and other time zone problems, we consider you guys important people when streaming and feel lost without the fans.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Streaming? I'm interested.... I'm glad more people see MIA's cuteness

Nah, I was just planning on doing Mia's route on my own time. Just thought I could share it over like, desktop sharing on Skype or something. Never streamed before in my life, and my reading speed's kinda pitiful right now. (That's what the mountain training is for. Hopefully up my speed soon.) Sorry to say, I haven't even gone through the common route, just got through that date part during various hour long car rides.

And, to the people leading the stream, you should probably just stick to poll results. I admit MIA isn't loved among the general stream viewers here. (´;ω;`)

If there is anything you guys want from us please let one of us know. :( It was a big bummer to have 1-2 viewers tonight. The IRC had nobody in it for the entire evening and as of late the Twitter feed has also stopped. While I completely understand real life situations and other time zone problems, we consider you guys important people when streaming and feel lost without the fans.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

I was on the road all weekend. Sorry bruv! I'll be there next time ;)