"Officer, I can explain!"

Aniki

Officer, I don't really have the time to explain... but alright!

I work at top secret lab but things went wrong When I was attempting to clone some of these children at first it worked but then a dragon came out (somehow) and ruined the lab I quickly put them all into my van went to buy some supplies and am currently heading for Area 51 these things need to be hidden quickly from humanity and whatnot. *gasps for air*

Alright, see you later officer, I'm in a bloody hurry trying to stop the world from being destroyed! *pulls away from the police officer at full speed*

Three different Yakuza bosses, the three top Gangster leaders, and the head of the Mafia.

Officer! Oh, hum... Let's play the guessing game. I give you 15 seconds to guess what I'm saying!

*gestures random things* 10 seconds... *continues gesticulating*  5 seconds *goes for the cleaver and finishes the business* 0 seconds. That good enough an explanation for you?

A duck, a cow, and the dead prime minister.

Hello Officer, my name is Prince Charming. I couldn't stand Snow anymore, so I followed the witch's recipe to make the apples. Although if you want her instead, go right ahead and kiss her (man, if Bigby were to see this xD).

A silver bullet, a crossbow, crosses, holy water, and dead woman with two red spots on her neck.

Ah, officer, what seems to be the problem?

Yes, yes, I've got a raging inferno down there, you see... This, completely legal, dynamite I was carrying in the back, it went off, do you get the picture? So, er... Yeah, the back of the car's not so pretty at the moment.

Hum...? Human souls? I'm afraid I can't see anything...? Perhaps you were mistaken, you said, what, 15 thousand? Just keep counting them, I'll just go over there a be right back...

CIA equipment, KGB equipment, 10 different passports with diverging identities