Is Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! Worth Reading?

Zenophilious

That achievement goes to Kawakami Kazuko in my book.

Wanko's route alone is worth reading the entire VN, and I can put my life to that statement.

I'm with Dim on this one, in terms of story Kazuko's route is by far the most intense, and one of my favourites, in terms of satisfaction from the game I did enjoy Momoyo's route, they're all worth doing really but i'd save Kazuko's till last, it'll have more of an impact. :P

• 3 weeks later...

So I have a silly question and pardon me if this is not where I am supposed to be asking: In the fuwa site it says this: Yukie + Chris + Momoyo + Wanko + teacher route patch released, Miyako route 85% translated and it also say this: 

• Translation Progress: 50%

And the question is: What's after Miyako's route?. If I am not mistaken these 5 girls are the main heroines and the last one is almost completed. The 50% progress title is wrong or there is a lot more of the story to translate?

So I have a silly question and pardon me if this is not where I am supposed to be asking: In the fuwa site it says this: Yukie + Chris + Momoyo + Wanko + teacher route patch released, Miyako route 85% translated and it also say this: 

• Translation Progress: 50%

And the question is: What's after Miyako's route?. If I am not mistaken these 5 girls are the main heroines and the last one is almost completed. The 50% progress title is wrong or there is a lot more of the story to translate?

There is a true route called Agave. Translation at 50% is a little low though. Most of it is done. probably closer to 75 % though this is just the feel I got from playing both the translated and non translated parts. There is also a separate patch about to be released in a couple of weeks by a guy called Kozuna and his team members. There is a separate thread for that but it is mostly random talking so going there for info is not really easy.

• 2 weeks later...