Favorite Anime-related Caption Images?

GKats12394

Well if I take the true meaning of meme and not the "meme" that people made it to be through 4chan and stuff like that, I would say that my favorite meme is a meme in the fuwanovel TS community "Kud Night" referring to the one and only Kudryawka.

On a completely unrelated note- OHMYGOD What is your avatar from?!! #3kawaii5me D:

On a completely related note- Post an image! =D

A meme is supposed to be more than just a reaction picture or a demotivational, it's something viral (joke, expression, character, reaction pic) that spreads through communities.

Therefore you can't just "make a meme", it has to make a buzz first.

On topic, I don't have a meme I'm particularly fond of right now.

A meme is supposed to be more than just a reaction picture or a demotivational, it's something viral (joke, expression, character, reaction pic) that spreads through communities.

Therefore you can't just "make a meme", it has to make a buzz first.

Well actually meme ceases to be a meme once it gets viral. Meme is supposed to be a catch-phrase or a joke WITHIN a specific community, not a viral joke - viral joke or image is just viral joke or image, meme is something that only the smaller community uses (like fuwanovel community for example). Once it gets all over the internet, has its currency and is even on TV, it is just a viral thing, not really meme (like doge).

But you are right, you cannot just "create" a meme as you want, but it is not that hard if the community is smaller, since it has a better chance to spread throughout the whole community quicker (like the Kud Night on TS).

On a completely related note- Post an image! =D

But, but... like down and I said, meme is not an image :/

Well I will make KN into an image JUST FOR YOU...

0MufYqG.png

On a completely unrelated note- OHMYGOD What is your avatar from?!! #3kawaii5me D:

It is one of the 2 custom made avatars of 2 girls from 2 separate games that I made for the Avatar Couple.

here you can see the other one: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3637-march-is-couples-month/page-10#entry74599   (or meru's profile)

What characters those are is in the same topic few posts above

Well actually meme ceases to be a meme once it gets viral. Meme is supposed to be a catch-phrase or a joke WITHIN a specific community, not a viral joke - viral joke or image is just viral joke or image, meme is something that only the smaller community uses (like fuwanovel community for example). Once it gets all over the internet, has its currency and is even on TV, it is just a viral thing, not really meme (like doge).

But you are right, you cannot just "create" a meme as you want, but it is not that hard if the community is smaller, since it has a better chance to spread throughout the whole community quicker (like the Kud Night on TS).

But, but... like down and I said, meme is not an image :/

Well I will make KN into an image JUST FOR YOU...

0MufYqG.png

It is one of the 2 custom made avatars of 2 girls from 2 separate games that I made for the Avatar Couple.

here you can see the other one: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3637-march-is-couples-month/page-10#entry74599   (or meru's profile)

What characters those are is in the same topic few posts above

I may have had the wrong impression of what the exact definition of a "meme" was. In which case... How do I change the name of a thread? -w-

As for your image you made JUST for me. Kawaii! ^-^

Lastly, I see! That's a shame. They're too cute to not be in an actual anime/VN together. D:

Wait... in what way is anime not cartoons?  Is being a cartoon a bad thing for some reason?

As opposed to american cartoons I suppose.

"Cartoon" would be the cultural equivalent word for "anime" in american english, and has probably been used this way before. Nowadays anime is more or less a legit word to use so there's no reason to do that anymore, except maybe in specific localized translations. The proper word to generically designate either would probably be "animation".

I haven't seen much misconceptions about cartoons and anime being similar or whatever, but I guess it might exist.