Falling in love with side characters. . . . .

John117

Omachi from Sengoku Rance would my number 1 choice. i would love to see tons of h-scenes with her and rance

21b39ra.jpg

Does Mayaka from Hoshizora no Memoria count?

Yes, I know that feel man. 

Well, I personally love Misha from Katawa Shoujo, even though she's not a side character, but she doesn't have a route so that counts.

char_misha.png

I went for Shizune's route hoping for her. They show tidbits of information and tease you a lot but there's never a route... 

They definitely should have made a route for Chizuru in the first Grisaia, poor woman is always gonna be a virgin.

2cqdxs2.jpg

Chizuru <3. I tend to love all the characters the VA who voiced Chizuru.

Akane in DC2, Tomori in Yumina and the best girl of LB! Komari <3 (Thankfully she has a route! Akane does too in another version of DC2 but that one isn't translated.)

Chizuru <3. I tend to love all the characters the VA who voiced Chizuru.

Akane in DC2, Tomori in Yumina and the best girl of LB! Komari <3 (Thankfully she has a route! Akane does too in another version of DC2 but that one isn't translated.)

Komari is the best girl? You know, i actually skip some of her route story 'cause she's the least heroine that i like.

Hmm... everyone's been mentioning female characters but this makes me think of Tsutomu from Wind (...not the falling in love part). He's funny, the voice acting is great, the way he acts with Kasumi is lovely and, even after beating the whole game, i find him more interesting than the protagonist. I was hoping for some sort of extra/bonus route after beating the game where you'd focus on Tsutomu/Kasumi's backstory (or even play as one of them) but i got nuffin'. :'( 

Mine would be these two characters. Was really happy when they announced Hotaru has a route in the Fap Fan-disk but after fapping to playing it, like Nosebleed said I really wished that it has more in-depth storyline.

That 3P scene with Ageha was quite a nice addition though IMO

:P

Hotaru from Kono Oozora. I know the fap fandisk has her route but that's mostly for fapping fanservice purposes.
I wanted a real in depth story
10189.jpg

Here In Hoshizora No Memoria~ "Setsuna-Senpai" :wub:

6308.jpg