Falling in love with side characters. . . . .

John117

I have encountered many occasions where I find myself wanting to capture a certain character then I found out she's just a side character ......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vader.jpg

Well its just plain sad.Sometime in some eroges I play,the side characters are way better than the main characters themselves(in my opinion).

Let me share some.....

kuuya-utawarerumono-2972573-640-480.jpg

-Kuuya(Utawarerumono) One of the early visual novels I played.Utawarerumono isn't a capture the girl game but at least Kuuya should have stared in the "replay section".Too bad she went ********** in the end.

5524-1820237338.jpg5688-630209583.jpg5688-785805515.jpg

Reina F. Avary,Mireille Mares Ascot and Alice Veinberg(Walkure Romance & WR MM)

Reina had a very nice chara design and personality.Idont see y Ricotta cant make her to a heroin?

Mereille. . . .first time I saw her it kinda reminded my of Nunally(code geass).Girl on the wheel chair+imouto=MOE. JES*S she can compete with Lisa.

Alice would be a better heroin than Bertille at least in my opinion. When I play Bertille route it was kinda mediocre(Akane's was effing good though).The chara design of Alice I think is better or.......its just I prefer darker hair.

11498-353266944.jpg11498-927584073.jpg

-Mirai Sasakura and An Narumi(Karumaruka Circle)

I wish I could just traded Nicole Otone route for one of the sub chara route. Her route is kinda dull.Another sempai route is also gr8.

10191.jpg10190.jpg

-Shigure Kanako and Kumoi Akari(Kno Oozora Tsubasa o Hirogete)

I'm currently playing this game and I discovered Kanako has no route at all.Hah......man that sucks she keeps on seducing me with her night garments..Also for the student counci president......well I just understand an eroge company has budget to follow.Pulltop games are really good though especially their Kanojo to ore to koibito to.

Well sometimes i'm also disapointed when an eroge company releases a galge instead of the usual eroge for adults.

11498-1381783316.jpg>>>Aoi Takigawa                 17350.jpgDatoshokan no Hitusji Kai Shippo Days

-Daitoshokan no Hitsuji Kai Houkago shippo days--->well not anymore hahahah.The sequel will have the charas in this game on the eroge. I do pray so I route for Aoi Takigawa... (NSFW 18 up stuff) http://august-soft.com/daito_ds/event.html

-BaseSon's Engoku Koihime. . . . maybe there gonna release an 18+ version .I did enjoyed apare tenka gomen....have yet to play the fan disk.

That concludes some of my griefs.........it good to let it out.

So what about you ?!!?!!?

I'm still waiting for the moment they decide to add a Misha route in Katawa Shoujo. She was the character I wanted the most.

PnsJ9U2.png

Hotaru from Kono Oozora. I know the fap fandisk has her route but that's mostly for fapping fanservice purposes.

I wanted a real in depth story

10189.jpg

Also Nanaka from Cross Channel. Her character really needed some story. She was so mysterious but her moments were so funny. I love her.

3705.jpg

IsumiMichiru.jpgI

Isumi Michiru (Muv-Luv Alternative)

^.^

Oh Yeah......Non of the  female charcters form Muv Luv Chronicles has even a route.This are the ones that should had..

16089.jpg>>>Sendou Yuzuka and Lilia Kjellberg<<< 16091.jpg

Lilia.........damn! she looks like Chris from Majikoi.Best fem chara in the first Majikoi.Sendou. . . another Nadeshko.

Omachi from Sengoku Rance would my number 1 choice. i would love to see tons of h-scenes with her and rance

It looks like she's in the character clear guide, and can get to "Love" status... is there no sexual implication there?

http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Character_clears#.E3.81.8A.E7.94.BA_Omachi

We already have a topic for "characters that you think should have routes" somewhere, true I can't find it right now.

Tokita Yuki from G-senjou no Mao

TVTropes_Tokita_Yuki_6179.jpg

Kagami Aya from Yume Miru Kusiri

Aya_hs.jpg

And most of the side characters from Kamidori that have only side routes, but not proper routes with their endings.

Especially:

Suina                                                  Mylen Ploa                                             Aht

11740.jpg    17436.jpg   11737.jpg  

Crayanne                                      Sharty                                            Melodiana

11742.jpg    11739.jpg      11738.jpg

Miki Anzai from Kansen 2, Sato Murasaki from Kansen 5, Kumi and Hana from Tsujidou-san no Junai Road, Chizuru from Grisaia no Kajitsu, Kousonsan from Koihime Musou, Rin from Cartagra, and Tsuzuriko from Kara no Shoujo.

On a sidenote, I get the feeling I'm going to be adding quite a few names from Comyu to this list whenever I finish it :( .

10191.jpg10190.jpg

-Shigure Kanako and Kumoi Akari(Kno Oozora Tsubasa o Hirogete)

I'm currently playing this game and I discovered Kanako has no route at all.Hah......man that sucks she keeps on seducing me with her night garments..Also for the student counci president......well I just understand an eroge company has budget to follow.Pulltop games are really good though especially their Kanojo to ore to koibito to.

Kanako gets a route in Konsora Flight Diary, even though I doubt it will ever get translated.