Which side are you on?

TridentScythe

Okay, the title is very is misleading, but I made that way for people who look for serious looking stuff and troll them a bit.

Anyways, this thread is for discussing which side do we want in characters (masochist or sadist).

The format for posting which do you want is as follows

Affinity: Sadism

Favourite anime/VN/manga character with said affinity: MISAKA Worst from To Aru universe

Reasons for liking: She is a magnificent testament to sadism, as well as a giant troll.

Well, I hope that gets something interesting answers.

I prefer sadist characters, but not half sadists, real sadists, dangerous ones, the ones that become scary.

Not stupid sadists that just hurt for fun.

so 

Affinity : Sadism

Favourite anime/VN/character with said affinity :

shion.jpg?1334704261

Reasons for liking : Scary a fuck.

I like it better when characters are sadists. Masochists are just boring- you can do whatever and they'll just feel good. I like to torture strong-willed characters who are very prideful. 

I really like submissive characters too, though. But only if they actually feel ashamed~

Sadists are overrated and boring, Masochists to me usually have better personalities . It's usually more fun to watch the Characters that are being tortured.

Indeed it is, but there's no rule about torturing sadists. If the person enjoys it (a masochist) then it's no torture at all, just a reward. Torturing sadists is all the win~