Fuwa thingies

SieghartXx

First of all, I don't know if this goes here, if not, I'm sorry ;_;

Soo, the other day I couldn't load the forums for hours, and when I finally logged in, I noticed some things D;

First, I don't see the awards anymore, neither the second thread of visual novel recommendations by Kaguya.

So, my question is, did the forums roll back? Or is it just me? Maybe the awards have been removed and Kaguya just deleted the thread and I just didn't read about it, but I want to be sure (as my chrome seems to be acting weird too, and I'm too paranoid to let it pass).

Thanks for reading~

I can't see the member of the month nor the last posts either ;U;

@Nosebleed: I've been having issues with Chrome's ram while loading pages or reading manga. For example, every time I go to the next page of the manga the ram consumption increases. Heck, Chrome was eating 2GB yesterday and it was just because I was reading manga D; it also get's all dark sometimes and I have to minimize it and maximize it again for it to show properly. It's been really weird lately ;_;

@Nosebleed: I've been having issues with Chrome's ram while loading pages or reading manga. For example, every time I go to the next page of the manga the ram consumption increases. Heck, Chrome was eating 2GB yesterday and it was just because I was reading manga D; it also get's all dark sometimes and I have to minimize it and maximize it again for it to show properly. It's been really weird lately ;_;

Though not so extreme for me Chrome still eats up my ram like it's made out of cake. I also have the same darkening problems and such.

The fact that google chrome needs to use 4 processes just to start up is mind boggling. Check your extentions and turn off what you don't need.

For example ad block consumes over 60 Mb of ram.

Though not so extreme for me Chrome still eats up my ram like it's made out of cake. I also have the same darkening problems and such.

The fact that google chrome needs to use 4 processes just to start up is mind boggling. Check your extentions and turn off what you don't need.

For example ad block consumes over 60 Mb of ram.

Thing is, I only have Rikaikun and Avast online security, 10mb and 16mb respectively. What loaaads up is the tab where the, for example, manga is, as the extentions and the like don't go up at all. I think it has something to do with the image cache, but I can't find anything to solve the issue, although I did make a thread about this in the google "forums" xD