Daiteikoku translation progress.

Undying

Yep, it's stalled, I believe. No progress whatsoever nor any prospect of progress in the future.

EDIT: Well, I looked a bit more into the matter, seems like after it went dead another guy picked it up and now it's just really, really, really slow. http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Daiteikoku

Edited by Kaguya

This is when I wish that my understanding of Japanese was to a greater degree. I'm a completionist by nature and I hate to leave things half done (my old man taught me to finish what I start). Hopefully one day, my Japanese will be of some use and I'd like to help in translation. At the moment it's just a pipe dream.

M0nt1sdead (Translator and project leader) had written "October 18, 2013 - NOT DEAD, translators are busy with College and Stuff so yeah, but we are aiming for 50% Translation Progress but that's still a little far off since we still need to translate 18493 lines. But I guess the .16 progress is good enough for now.. Will release an update when we reach 50% so bear with us for the moment better yet, more translators are welcome.."

Good news. I started playing it so much ago and left it waiting for translation. I actually forgot about it during all this time.

Stil...

Grorious Nippon taking over the world galaxy. It has great art and gameplay but the whole "we were the good ones in WWII" still pisses me off. Nippon damashi and all the stuff *bluergh*

Good news. I started playing it so much ago and left it waiting for translation. I actually forgot about it during all this time.

Stil...

Grorious Nippon taking over the world galaxy. It has great art and gameplay but the whole "we were the good ones in WWII" still pisses me off. Nippon damashi and all the stuff *bluergh*

There is no 'right side' in war. I'm in the forces myself and I think it's all futile. Unfortunately we humans are too violent and we can't coexist with each other.

By the way, on a totally different subject. It's nice to see a member from Spain. I've been to Barcelona a few times, I used to live near Alicante 10 years ago. Moved back to England for my current job.

There is no 'right side' in war. I'm in the forces myself and I think it's all futile. Unfortunately we humans are too violent and we can't coexist with each other.

By the way, on a totally different subject. It's nice to see a member from Spain. I've been to Barcelona a few times, I used to live near Alicante 10 years ago. Moved back to England for my current job.

The problem lies in that the game actively portrait the japanese as some goodwilled people that are defeding thenselves from the injustices that are done to then.

Ah, well like @Undying said that's lame.

But im kinda of a space opera fanboy so Im quite forgiving about those things, I was actually looking for good VN and animes of the space opera type, would be a dream come true to play a VN with the quality of Legend of galatic heroes or Sekai no senki animes, to me those two are the best ones of the genre.

But im kinda of a space opera fanboy so Im quite forgiving about those things, I was actually looking for good VN and animes of the space opera type, would be a dream come true to play a VN with the quality of Legend of galatic heroes or Sekai no senki animes, to me those two are the best ones of the genre.

I'm more of the anti-hero, self sacrificing kind of fan XD

Just looked up Legend of Galactic Heroes. It's older than me :P I've added it to my 'to watch list'. Is Sekai no Senki a VN?

I'm more of the anti-hero, self sacrificing kind of fan XD

Just looked up Legend of Galactic Heroes. It's older than me :P I've added it to my 'to watch list'. Is Sekai no Senki a VN?

no they are both animes, sekai no senki is more know as crest of the stars and the other seasons are called banner of the stars, I really recomend both.

Legend of galatic heroes is the longest ova series ever released, its a really serious story about political intrigue between two space superpowers facing each other, and since its a ova series the quality of each ep its really outstanding for its time, quite violent some times as well. 

Crest of the stars its more a light tone story with more romance, but the story and characters are all good, the theme is more about cultural clash about two species during a time of war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N428ngQInK0

no they are both animes, sekai no senki is more know as crest of the stars and the other seasons are called banner of the stars, I really recomend both.

Legend of galatic heroes is the longest ova series ever released, its a really serious story about political intrigue between two space superpowers facing each other, and since its a ova series the quality of each ep its really outstanding for its time, quite violent some times as well. 

Crest of the stars its more a light tone story with more romance, but the story and characters are all good, the theme is more about cultural clash about two species during a time of war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N428ngQInK0

Oh, I didn't know that it was called The Banner Of The Stars as well. I've got that on my hard drive ready to watch. I'll have to give them both a watch after I finish Durarara.

Oh, I didn't know that it was called The Banner Of The Stars as well. I've got that on my hard drive ready to watch. I'll have to give them both a watch after I finish Durarara.

banner is the season after crest of the stars, the order is:

Crest of the stars

Banner of the stars

Banner of the stars II

Banner of the stars III

There is also a ova with a side story before crest. 

banner is the season after crest of the stars, the order is:

Crest of the stars

Banner of the stars

Banner of the stars II

Banner of the stars III

There is also a ova with a side story before crest. 

Thanks for telling me that, I would've started on Banner of the Stars and I would be wondering why I didn't know what was happening.