Would anyone be willing to translate the Amnesia Visual Novel Series?

I watched the entire Anime last year; and I gotta say while I loved some of the Male candidate's personalities, I honestly hated the Anime overal. Mainly due to the stupidity of the heroine throught the whole thing. I thought it was the worst plot based anime ever written.. but later I found out that it's actually based off a game series where you can make your own choices. theres Amnesia, Amnesia Crowd, Amnesia Diary Novel, Amnesia Later, and Amnesia World.

I found this more interesting because I would love to play these games myself and change the story around in my own way, plus I did some research on what you do in the series and it seems way more fun than how the Anime was portrayed. But unfortunately most of these games in the series are only for a PSP and they're in Japanese, which I have no knowledge of whatsoever. I'm not sure if this is possible, but please if any of you are willing to translate this series I would be more than grateful.

Also, while I can't understand Japanese, I would be willing to help you guys rewrite the translated sentences to make the games more understandable.

Thank you for anyone who took the time to read this  :) and please don't judge me too harshly if I've asked for a stupid or impossible request...  :( 

Translating PSP VNs is possible as far as I know it. They tld Dangan Ronpa, after all. 

Well, it's not impossible, but starting a tl project is really time-consuming, so I wouldn't be able to help at all. Also, don't worry, no one here will judge you harshly for just being new to the scene  ;)

If you would be willing to act as a leader to the project, there is the "fan translator skills registration" thread. Why not look for people who are willing to be translators there and check if they're interested?

Breadmasterlee reviewed the original Amnesia, Crowd, and Later. She had complaints about all three, but also had some positive things to say about each one.

That said, I'd be interested in a fan translation of the Amnesia series. Only a few otome game translation projects have been finished and released, and I'd like to see their numbers increase. I know that fans have had success with translating other PSP games, including Valkyria Chronicles 3 and the Idolmaster SP games.

Hello,

I'm in the middle of translating the first game in the series. I've started with Ikki's route. Progress is slow, though.

Take a look here: www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Shin's route is being translated by Shiori here: www.otomehearts.com

I was supposed to release an iOS patch together with Bishounen Gemu, but this got cancelled.

I might work on a PSP patch as soon as I figure out how to deal with the font issue.

• 6 months later...