Fuwa Flood Thread

Kaguya

So, there's been a lot of derailment on some threads lately. I myself am guilty of participating on more than one of those.

Thus, I decided to create this thread. It has no meaning or purpose and it serves for derailment. Now, talk to your hearts content~

PS: If having a topic-less thread like this is a bad idea, delete it for me, please.

Here a few suggestions for things to talk about, by your deity, kaguya-sama~

American battle rifles

Nutrition for young kids

Photosynthesis

Eukaryotic organisms

Space-based solar power

So, there's been a lot of derailment on some threads lately. I myself am guilty of participating on more than one of those.

Thus, I decided to create this thread. It has no meaning or purpose and it serves for derailment. Now, talk to your hearts content~

PS: If having a topic-less thread like this is a bad idea, delete it for me, please.

Photosynthesis

Eukaryotic organisms

Nutrition for young kids

International battle rifles

Space-based solar power

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, which is to just stuff around, I changed the name of 1 of your suggested topics and rearranged their order.

Purely for aesthetic reasons, of course.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, which is to just stuff around, I changed the name of 1 of your suggested topics and rearranged their order.

Purely for aesthetic reasons, of course

How could I have failed to notice such a thing??

Yep, purely for aesthetic reasons, obviously. :ph34r:

American battle rifles

Nutrition for young kids

Photosynthesis

Eukaryotic organisms

Space-based solar power

I'm very guilty of derailment as well, especially these past few days

I'm very guilty of derailment as well, especially these past few days

By the power I received from no one in particular, as long as the derailment only happens on this thread from now own, you are forgiven~

So basically we can talk about anything? With no limits whatsoever?

Yep, that's it. Though it would be better to leave actual topics for their respective threads, like Piracy and such, you can talk about any and everything here~

I think 'Merda' is a very elegant title.....

It means "Shit" in portuguese. Dunno about that.

You know, without any specific triggers, it's a bit hard to start a conversation. Just sayin

Ok! Why do people tend to like tsunderes all that much? I can't comprehend it.

(hopefully this will be enough of a trigger)

Ok! Why do people tend to like tsunderes all that much? I can't comprehend it.

(hopefully this will be enough of a trigger)

Hmm, I can work with this. I agree with this completely. More often than not, whenever there is a tsundere character, they absolutely piss me off. Of course, there is always exceptions, like with anything else. One of my favorite characters, Taiga, is at least a variation of a tsundere

Well, there's a thread like this in another forum I frequent named 'The Clean Chatroom'

That said, it's a bit bland...

If we need a trigger...

Why is my poop green?

I'll refrain from talking about such a topic, but you may be a horse. I suggest you look further into this.

Also, I'm accepting suggestions about this thread name. If you can think of a good one, I'll give you a prize~

I'll refrain from talking about such a topic, but you may be a horse. I suggest you look further into this.

Also, I'm accepting suggestions about this thread name. If you can think of a good one, I'll give you a prize~

Looked it up a few days ago.  Thought it might work for a conversation - that said, it really freaked me out at first o_O

How about 'Fuwa Palace'?

Looked it up a few days ago.  Thought it might work for a conversation - that said, it really freaked me out at first o_O

How about 'Fuwa Palace'?

Fuwa Palace sounds good. I'm thinking of naming it LOLIS

Lovely Office-Like Insider Sect~

What do you think?

Fuwa-nonsense?

Warning! Nonsense ahead!

Random gibberish