Indulge me, if you will.

Yum indeed... almost regrets making this thread.

Nah, I love this thread.

It's without a doubt one of the stranger threads I've been on in a while, that's for sure. Does anyone mind if I also write an ear cleaning scene? (wow... that's not a sentence I thought I'd be writing today). I only write as a hobby and I'm a complete amateur, but this sounds fun.

It's without a doubt one of the stranger threads I've been on in a while, that's for sure. Does anyone mind if I also write an ear cleaning scene? (wow... that's not a sentence I thought I'd be writing today). I only write as a hobby and I'm a complete amateur, but this sounds fun.

By all means, I would love to read your story.

Phersu, do it!

Well I clean them quite often but not for too long cause it quickly hurts.

It depends on the people, some think ear wax is super gross and some just clean it from time to time.

Wow... i did awnser this question ... wow ... doctissiomo 2.0

Clean your ears ! But not too much !

Well I guess when I write or draw, I may happen to stick the pen in myear when it aches...

*See what i did there ! 2.0 but still on the original topic, maef too good !*

But remember folks, don't go too far when you clear your ears (cause then it hurts and you become deaf and that would be a shame)

Well I guess when I write or draw, I may happen to stick the pen in myear when it aches...

*See what i did there ! 2.0 but still on the original topic, maef too good !*

But remember folks, don't go too far when you clear your ears (cause then it hurts and you become deaf and that would be a shame)

Nice one, will you post some art or a story for us?

Yeh ! That was totally art... ART!

Yeah there is a chance of some kind of art being shown ...'one day'.

I don't like showing things i don't like myself, so i'll have to stand up to my own expectations first.

I'm not very good yet, I got a few drawing i liked.

Yeh ! That was totally art... ART!

Yeah there is a chance of some kind of art being shown ...'one day'.

I don't like showing things i don't like myself, so i'll have to stand up to my own expectations first.

I'm not very good yet, I got a few drawing i liked.

Whenever your ready.

WinkBlinkel, isn't it just glorious!

When I came home from work today, I didn't imagine that I'd spend my evening discussing the artistic intricacies of cleansing one's ear, but now I can't imagine any better way to spend it.

Then i have achieved the goal I set when this humble thread was conceived.

Art is a wonderful thing. It goes so well with all kinds of things, like ear cleaning.

Also, still waiting on those ear-cleaning scenes, anyone can write their own scene if they want

Haven't had that much time to work on it, but draft is done. I'd be further along the editing process but, you know, tennis (and Wawrinka specifically) is more important :P

It'll be up less than 24 hours after I agreed to do it, though. Someone else will have to sate your thirst for scenes in the meantime.

Haven't had that much time to work on it, but draft is done. I'd be further along the editing process but, you know, tennis (and Wawrinka specifically) is more important :P

It'll be up less than 24 hours after I agreed to do it, though. Someone else will have to sate your thirst for scenes in the meantime.

I guess it all fall downs to Wink then, he shall feast me with the ear-cleaning literature that I so much desire. I expect nothing but greatness regarding the literature in this thread, i'm excited.