Indulge me, if you will.

I hadn't noticed this post Mellow made and couldn't help but laugh because the person who got the 100th post was himself xD

Also, where are you guys? I'm feeling lonely, and bored, and lonely.

Gahhh~ sorry. I'm still at work. Just found a break to hop on for a sec. My shift ends in about three hours so I'll be back then. I haven't seen Mellow since yesterday. Sorry about your boredom. D:

Sorry bout that, my schedule is pretty crazy. Also I think our time zones are pretty far off. Curse you global time management systems!

Now that you mention it, where do you live? I assume that we must be far from each other cause when you said your shift ended in 3 hours it was like 21h here where i live, i got a bit confused

I'am back, love me!

That story was gold Wink, pure gold.

Nice job holding down the fort Kouhai, I had to see a doctor about some health problems, going again on Monday.

Edit: so i'am the winner of post 100, my prize shall be Rooke's story.

I already do <3 hehehehe

I did my best although it wasn't as much as i would like because when i got home from class today, first thing i saw was my mom with that already apologetic face, I immediately facepalmed and asked "What did you do?" and she told me that a friend of hers wanted to make some business cards and my mom said that I could totally do it but the problem was that it happened last week and she only told me today because her friend called and in a moment of poor judgment my mom said that the card was almost done even thoo i didn't even knew about it... i had to rush a business card to deliver in some hours so i didn't stopped by the forum much today. And now i ended up rambling again, great.

I don't know if it's ok for me to ask what is it that you have, hope is nothing too bad.

I'm sure you'll love your prize.

You'll never know what level you all started at. Just remember anyone who stays with this thread is my comrade, regardless of how expendable they may or may not be.

Awwww... how beautiful hehehehe

Wayyyy too much hype Charmanderson. It's much better to say the story is shitty, that way any little thing will impress :P .

I know, i'm sorry but I liked it so much that I couldn't hold myself :c

I know, i'm sorry but I liked it so much that I couldn't hold myself :c

Lol it's fine. My fault for not posting it on this thread in a timely manner.

The story was good, Wink. I liked it very much.

Question: The scene I'm writing will be expanded into a novella in the future, and posted on a website I'll make. You guys don't mind if I dedicate it to you 3, seeing as you gave me the idea for it?

Question: The scene I'm writing will be expanded into a novella in the future, and posted on a website I'll make. You guys don't mind if I dedicate it to you 3, seeing as you gave me the idea for it?

I will only allow that if you give my name to one of your characters u-u hahah Just kidding, I would be honored if you dedicated it to us.