Grisaia no Kajitsu doubts [SPOILERS]

per08

Today i ended amane route and i have some doubts about her flashcack:

First if the bus rolled off the road why none followed this trail left by the bus?

why yuuji's sister didn't showed everyone her map sooner .

Ps.

first time posting here if the topic is out the place please if possible change his possition 

Taking this from memory, if I remember right.

The road the buss traveled on was a very rarely used road. Which didn't have a guard rail, so it's not that suprising.

I am pretty sure Yuuji's sister didn't have a map, she guessed in which direction and how long time you would have to walk to reach civilization. If she actully had a map she would have reccommened the trail that only takes 2-3 hours of walking rather than multiple days.

The reason why they didn't just do that from the first place is that she decided it would be safer to wait for help.

ps: You should mention in the title that this thread contains spoilers.

Probably because there was none... It was kind of a desserted road, nobody saw them rolling off.

There weren't even guardrails

The second one I don't know really, maybe because she knew some where already past point of no return? Or she just finished it

Today i ended amane route and i have some doubts about her flashcack:

First if the bus rolled off the road why none followed this trail left by the bus?

why yuuji's sister didn't showed everyone her map sooner .

Ps.

first time posting here if the topic is out the place please if possible change his possition 

I think she didn't finish the map soon enough. The real problem is why didn't she just take Amane and run, instead of stopping to show her how the other girls are eating corpses. Makes no sense at all, especially since she had Amane wrapped around her finger by that point, no need to prove anything to her...

Taking this from memory, if I remember right.

The road the buss traveled on was a very rarely used road. Which didn't have a guard rail, so it's not that suprising.

I am pretty sure Yuuji's sister didn't have a map, she guessed in which direction and how long time you would have to walk to reach civilization. If she actully had a map she would have reccommened the trail that only takes 2-3 hours of walking rather than multiple days.

The reason why they didn't just do that from the first place is that she decided it would be safer to wait for help.

ps: You should mention in the title that this thread contains spoilers.

ok the part of the map is ok but the bus had fallen through the florest so it left a trail . Thanks for the explanation and i will put the spoilers 

ok the part of the map is ok but the bus had fallen through the florest so it left a trail . Thanks for the explanation and i will put the spoilers 

Not necessarily.  Certainly the bus hit nothing of note on the way down or it would sustained more damage.  It is more likely that it simply fell through lighter foliage, which would have simply snapped back into place after the bus passed.  There might have been some snapped branches, but nothing that would catch the attention of a helicopter that had no reason to be looking for people in the first place(Kazami pointed out that it was likely military and was passing by as a coincidence rather than as part of a search effort).

As far as anyone knows, there was no point in time where anyone searched that particular area for the missing students.  They had essentially taken a country back road without telling anyone about their planned route beforehand.

Not necessarily.  Certainly the bus hit nothing of note on the way down or it would sustained more damage.  It is more likely that it simply fell through lighter foliage, which would have simply snapped back into place after the bus passed.  There might have been some snapped branches, but nothing that would catch the attention of a helicopter that had no reason to be looking for people in the first place(Kazami pointed out that it was likely military and was passing by as a coincidence rather than as part of a search effort).

As far as anyone knows, there was no point in time where anyone searched that particular area for the missing students.  They had essentially taken a country back road without telling anyone about their planned route beforehand.

ok thanks .now i understand.

I can only say I think that Kazuki purposefully didn't let amane and herself run away sooner. Baring in mind how much of a genius she is, I don't believe she would let lots of people die unless he had no choice or if there was a reason behind their deaths. Whatever the reason, I'm sure we will find out the reasons in the later Grisaia games, if they ever get translated.

I think she didn't finish the map soon enough. The real problem is why didn't she just take Amane and run, instead of stopping to show her how the other girls are eating corpses. Makes no sense at all, especially since she had Amane wrapped around her finger by that point, no need to prove anything to her...

If I had to guess I would say Kazuki was trying to teach Amane a lesson of some sort about human nature. How people will go through any lengths to survive even a little longer. The only reason I think this is because a lot of what Kazuki did for Amane seemed to have a lesson tied into it in some way

If I had to guess I would say Kazuki was trying to teach Amane a lesson of some sort about human nature. How people will go through any lengths to survive even a little longer. The only reason I think this is because a lot of what Kazuki did for Amane seemed to have a lesson tied into it in some way

At the risk of both their lives? That's not something a so-called genius would do. Imo, the writer did it because he needed Kazuki to presumably die and 

become "The Professor" that's mentioned in the other routes.

The road probably doesn't have guard rails and what not, and from what I've read, it seems like a pretty steep hill, so i doubt any passerby would notice a bus down there

I can only say I think that Kazuki purposefully didn't let amane and herself run away sooner. Baring in mind how much of a genius she is, I don't believe she would let lots of people die unless he had no choice or if there was a reason behind their deaths. Whatever the reason, I'm sure we will find out the reasons in the later Grisaia games, if they ever get translated.

They'll get translated. I heard koestl already started on meikyuu

The road probably doesn't have guard rails and what not, and from what I've read, it seems like a pretty steep hill, so i doubt any passerby would notice a bus down there

They'll get translated. I heard koestl already started on meikyuu

If he actually started he only /just/ started, it seems. On Twitter just two days ago he wrote that he's about to come out of hibernation (i.e. begin the translation): https://twitter.com/koestl/status/425807246036324353