Attack on titan game

Giki190

looks cool . could not get used to the controls only. heh

Controls were pretty confusing to me too at first but you get used to it with time.

All that matters is really WASD, Q and E, i often use Q and E at the same time for a much better grip and pull. I rarely use spacebar, it's not worth it. and then the shift button really. All others are not necessary to fully enjoy the game.

It sucks playing single player because as soon as you raise difficulty it's just impossible to beat because there's no one distracting the titans and someone else attacking, you have to do everything.

I love playing this game but i never have people who can join me. I don't mind teaming up with you sometime if you wish :P

Just tell me a time we can both play.

Also this should be in Games and Chatter i think, though it's an anime related game it's still a game.

Games and Chatter? is that like a topic or something?

Games and Chatter? is that like a topic or something?

Games and Chatter is a subforum in the General Discussion board.

It's for discussing games, post random stuff and just talk about anything that doesn't really involve discussion. Post that kind of stuff here next time.

Also for this game you should schedule a day and time when you'll put the server up so we can join and tell you heads up.

Games and Chatter is a subforum in the General Discussion board.

It's for discussing games, post random stuff and just talk about anything that doesn't really involve discussion. Post that kind of stuff here next time.

Also for this game you should schedule a day and time when you'll put the server up so we can join and tell you heads up.

Some clarification on the games and chatter subforum- the "games" part only includes forum games. Any other game has it's space on general discussions, such as pokemon, phantasy star online, osu, etc. 

Some clarification on the games and chatter subforum- the "games" part only includes forum games. Any other game has it's space on general discussions, such as pokemon, phantasy star online, osu, etc. 

My bad. It's just that for example the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament thread was posted on the games and chatter board so i thought this would fit there as well.

I'm not sure how to properly make a server on this but i'm available to play for most part if anyone is interested in making one.

I've played this game for quite some time though i was only able to play by myself and i can only beat levels in normal difficulty, still better than utterly failing at it.