Looking for vn that have a sibling route (not incest)

Jinto

It depends on how wide you can push it. Because it can even go as far as a route with one stepsister, but the route covers that sibling with the 3rd sibling.

You have something like Christmas Tina or Inochi no Spare. Where it's more that the sibling is integral to the plot, but it's not really their route. There's a larger chunk of these.

Sunohara is more of a friendship route, which is kind of more rare, but if it's specifically siblings then Air does have a route for it, technically two.

mmm... As a dark parody of the 'friend' trope: https://vndb.org/v18142

In that one, the protagonist is cursed to be the 'best friend/childhood friend/etc' (Sunohara role) for a bunch of eroge protagonists.  He has to deal with the darkness that lies behind eroge and the fates of heroines who aren't chosen.  

There are a number of incest in VNs, but if you mean incest as sex scenes with sister then perhaps I should try to recommend all age VN with sibling route. Anyway, as for all age VN with sibling route you can try both Chaos Child (The MC Takuru and Nono). Utawarerumono 2 has Oshtor and Nekone, although it's the linear VN (Obviously you should try the sequel). There's also Summer Pocket with Hairi and Umi in Reflection Blue version, although both are second cousin. I don't know if you already read those VNs or not, but regardless I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun