Toradora Portable!

Giki190

Hey guys I just got back from a long hiatus from visual novels but while looking through Fuwanovel for my homecoming game I found Toradora portable and even though Toradora was my all-time favorite anime I wasn't thrilled about going through the story a second time but I still dug a little deeper and found out that it was a direct sequel from the last episode of Toradora then I literally jumped out of my seat and begun to pound my head against the wall out of excitement 

I was left wanting so much more after the end of Toradora and I finally get my DLC I been waiting for 

It is not a direct sequel, it is a spin-off. After the christmas episode where Ryuji

confesses to Minori and gets rejected

he gets sick and suffers from amnesia, basically restarting everything and giving everyone their shot a dating him. It's about the only way this could have happened, because we all know

Taiga best girl and

canon for a reason!

Is reading the LN / watching some other incarnation recommended before starting the vn?

Yes!

You somewhat need the back story of the characters if not some lines get you puzzled xD

I need a detailed guide for this... I only got Ami route 100pt end after obsessive persistence and many many trial and error. 

Guides I found barely helps.

I don't wanna have to do that again for Taiga and Minori route.

A bit hard to understand, but I used this

http://ani-nouto.animeblogger.net/toradora_portable/

Toradora Portable was....a little disappointing, I have to say. If you really want to spend some more time with the Toradora characters after finishing the anime then go for it, but if you want any really meaningful stories you won't find them there. 

If you feel like playing it, though, I used this guide and found all of the endings: http://tonkuniverse.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/toradora-portable-game-guide/

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to play ToraDora Portable and I was not too impressed. I'm guessing this is because I never watched the anime, so I never really had the chance to get attached to the characters. Also, it's a bit too gamey for my tastes.

Wasn't bad, but I didn't enjoy it all that much, either.

Yeah...I think it would be impossible to enjoy without having seen the anime.

• 2 months later...

I exhumed this topic! Silvachief is right, i guess! I saw the anime, and there are lot of connections between it and the psp game!

Personnally, i'm fan of the game and i finally got the 100 points true endind with kawashima! I got more or less 50% all road and, i don't wan't to stop playing until i got the sacred 100% !

I already got a very funny ending ( i loaf a lot) with Yacchan! I like the feeling of guilty of Ryuuji ( " i'll keep the secret into the grave" ah ah!!)

Got, the friendship ending with Noto and Kota ( With the restaurant), and obviously the bad ending for Kawashima( being a happy slave!( the endind at 90 points, in fact, when the meet again few year later in Italia).

Love this game :D

• 4 months later...

Revive again!

I actually have to disagree.  I played the game first and then watched the anime and I think this allowed me to enjoy both a lot more (the game because I didn't know what was going on and the anime because I wanted to know what really happened).  I think I may keep this system up in the future.

One thing I am wondering is if anyone has ever come across the game's (not anime) OST anywhere cause I cannot seem to find it.