about translating a visual novel to kids

alhaithamly

hello i hope u all doing great

i'm librarian and schools always visits me and trying to make kids love reading so i want to translate a visual novel to make them play it, i need english translated visual novel i want to translate it to arabic, so i want a suggestion for a game and how i can translate it, i will be thankful

Both True Remembrance and The Dandelion Girl are wholesome enough for kids. Neither has an Arabic translation, but they are both reasonably short (VNs tend to be long). But whereas True Remembrance is around 6 hours long, The Dandelion Girl is only around 1, so it might be easier to start with that one. The Dandelion Girl is also an adaptation of a this short story, so it could also be used as a gateway into reading literature if that's your intention.

Well maybe you can have some translated Pulltop VN (Steam version obviously), although both of Konosora or Miagete would be too long so I'll just recommend Umikana here (And yes you can still pick it even the student who visit you library is not a 12 years old French girl lol). Other than that, maybe Planetarian and eden if they didn't mind sadder story.