ever 17 no exe file

Dekachin

redownload it should work it out maybe your antivirus deleted it or something thought it was a virus or some other wierd shit like they often do becaus they probably get paid by big game company to treat those kind off files as viruses or something

This is true, the antivirus might try to purge certain .bat files and other files.

Are you sure your computer's options just aren't hiding the extentions? This can happen. Did you actually try to run that file?

Though if you don't have an antivirus or if it didn't send off any warning just re-download and make sure all files are selected, you might have unchecked the box for that .exe file accidently.

that .DS_store file is very suspicious. It shouldn't be there, this is something for MAC not Windows. ever17PC_us is might be something you need to rightclick -> install but I wouldn't advise you to do so. Simply download it again from some other source.

Yeah that's what I thought, the DS_store is definitely a Mac file. I'm currently downloading a different version, but it's not the fuwanovel one so it could be a slightly shoddier translation. But I don't think there's much else I can do.

Fuwa doesn't do translations (some translators just hang out here). There is one and only English Ever17 translation. It also happened to be an official one. Though you may still find it to be "shoddy" (whatever that means :D)