Hey all, Im Gerentex

torbin12

Well, actually thats just a screen name I use online, I am actually Rob. So, I am from the US, I, like Im sure many here do, both watch anime and read manga while telling the giant fib that I am attempting to slowly learn Japanese :P . I like Visual Novels, and was directed to this site by a friend on myanimelist . As I seem to read alot in forums, my first visual novel was also Katawa Shoujo (Hanako<3) I have played others since then, and enjoy the medium thoroughly. Hope to have a great time with you guys and I'm sure maybe one or two gals at least. If you have any other questions, just ask and I will be happy to answer them. Probably.

Well, actually thats just a screen name I use online, I am actually Rob. So, I am from the US, I, like Im sure many here do, both watch anime and read manga while telling the giant fib that I am attempting to slowly learn Japanese :P . I like Visual Novels, and was directed to this site by a friend on myanimelist . As I seem to read alot in forums, my first visual novel was also Katawa Shoujo (Hanako<3) I have played others since then, and enjoy the medium thoroughly. Hope to have a great time with you guys and I'm sure maybe one or two gals at least. If you have any other questions, just ask and I will be happy to answer them. Probably.

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ryo

What other visual novels have you read?

I am a fan of Hanako too.

What other visual novels have you read?

I am a fan of Hanako too.

Well, my collection is still pretty small, the only others I have read were Wanko to Kuraso, Koihime Musou, and Shera, My Witch/Succubu Soon :P

Although with the selection that Fuwanovel seems to have, I suspect that list will grow fairly soon lol, while the amount of sleep I get will diminish exponentially :S

Hey welcome rob~

theres lots of ppl who came through katawa shoujo. (that game got over 1 million downloads)

i think there is a huge crowd of you and it makes me happy to see more ppl check out the VNs cause of KS~

welcome to the forum Rob. Katawa shoujo is in my opinion one of those community successes that should be appreciated not just because of the amount of effort they put into it, but the influence they have on the general community as a whole.

Anyway, it's nice meeting you and I hope you enjoy the VN that fuwanovel provides

First things first, welcome! We're really glad you're here!

With that over, let's get down to business. Katawa Shoujo is freakin' awesome. I took Lilly's route my first time, and it broke/healed/broke/healed my heart. Loved it. Hanako is awesome, and those two characters really made the VN for me. Have you tried Lilly's route yet? Any other routes?

First things first, welcome! We're really glad you're here!

With that over, let's get down to business. Katawa Shoujo is freakin' awesome. I took Lilly's route my first time, and it broke/healed/broke/healed my heart. Loved it. Hanako is awesome, and those two characters really made the VN for me. Have you tried Lilly's route yet? Any other routes?

Yeah, I finished Hanako's, Lilly's, Shizune's, and Rin's. And I definitely agree, Hanako especially, but also Lilly's routes were just amazing in my opinion also.

• 2 weeks later...