Aiyoku no Eustia

Shail

For those who don't want a wall of text

TL:DR? I found an awesome VN that I thought was translated, it's not, the team translating it is missing, can someone translate it? I will love you forever.

http://vndb.org/v3770

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/aiyoku-no-eustia

I'm usually very very picky about my VN, and spend a great deal of time looking through dozens of VN to find one that I would like to go through the effort of downloading and reading. So imagine my feels upon spending, I **** you not, 6 hours browsing Fuwanovel and vndb for my next VN, to find one that looked too good to be true, only to find it's not translated.

Now, when looking at VN, I first check 3 things.

English translation? Check

Appealing heroine? Check

Interesting protagonist? Check

I couldn't contain my excitement upon finding Aiyoku no Eustia, it looked appealing, had good characters and tags, great soundwork and art, and was even in english! Or so I thought. After getting psyched for my 5th VN, I came to a crash and burn when I realized that it was translated, but only 5%, and the team working on it(Yandere Translations) has been inactive for about a year, and is assumed to be abandoned. Not satisfied, I decided to see if there was an anime or something for this VN, and found there was a manga, with 14 chapters out. Elated, the 14 chapters lasted a little over 10 minutes.

I then spent another hour or so stalking Yandere Translations web page, looking for any possible way to contact them. Coming up empty handed I spent a few more hours looking for someone, anyone willing to take on the task of translating it. I just noticed that fuwanovel has a forum, this place is the last I can think of where I could find someone willing and able to translate it.

Someone translate this magic please!

This is technically the wrong forum to ask for a new TL team  - "Requests" relates to the "Downloads" part of the forum name, so you're supposed to request someone to put something up for downloading here -, but a new team isn't necessary - as far as I know it's translated by an independent team which operates under the name of Yandere TL.

Unfortunately I don't know any details regarding where to find a more recent status percentage.

the team working on it(Yandere Translations) has been inactive for about a year, and is assumed to be abandoned.

:| Yandere Translations last update - November 19th 2012. That team is no longer translating the project as far as I know. If the "Downloads and Requests" section is the wrong area to ask for a translator/team, which section would be the right one?

:| Yandere Translations last update - November 19th 2012. That team is no longer translating the project as far as I know. If the "Downloads and Requests" section is the wrong area to ask for a translator/team, which section would be the right one?

Umm, no, last update was this summer IIRC, its just they don't update site. Team is active, ask SlashZero (team translator) for details, he posts here on fuwa from time to time.

Umm, no, last update was this summer IIRC, its just they don't update site. Team is active, ask SlashZero (team translator) for details, he posts here on fuwa from time to time.

While that would certainly be nicer than an abandoned 5% project, where did you read that they updated it? I assumed that  because it was 5% on fuwanovel and their website was completely dead, that it had been abandoned.

While that would certainly be nicer than an abandoned 5% project, where did you read that they updated it? I assumed that  because it was 5% on fuwanovel and their website was completely dead, that it had been abandoned.

Its not "5% project", its 5% of Eris route, 100% of Fione and common route.

There are posts from project staff on Ixrec's blog, I believe.

Yeah it's easily more than 5%. I finished the game recently and each story arc felt more or less of equal length to me, the last one maybe a slightly bit longer, but not by much. And there are five big arcs. So in that sense it I'd say it goes like this:

Prologue/Fione 15%

Eris 30%

Colette/Lavria 50%

Licia 70%

Eustia - 100%, it's the last one.

Although this is just the main storyline, not counting the omake stories.

Yeah it's easily more than 5%. I finished the game recently and each story arc felt more or less of equal length to me, the last one maybe a slightly bit longer, but not by much. And there are five big arcs. So in that sense it I'd say it goes like this:

Prologue/Fione 15%

Eris 30%

Colette/Lavria 50%

Licia 70%

Eustia - 100%, it's the last one.

Although this is just the main storyline, not counting the omake stories.

Any idea where I could find these status updates as well as  the current translation process?