Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

My Easter consisted of getting woken up in order to say bye to my dad, as he had to answer an emergency call from one of my family company's clients, then I had to help my mom prepare to go on the business trip my dad was supposed to go on tomorrow (which I didn't learn of until this morning)... in short my day was spent with hydrochloric acid, oats, trout, sulfuric acid, sodium bicarbonate, light fixtures, shrimp, sewage samples, and a few other things.

I just got home, it's about 18:15, i left at 11:50

My Easter consisted of getting woken up in order to say bye to my dad, as he had to answer an emergency call from one of my family company's clients, then I had to help my mom prepare to go on the business trip my dad was supposed to go on tomorrow (which I didn't learn of until this morning)... in short my day was spent with hydrochloric acid, oats, trout, sulfuric acid, sodium bicarbonate, light fixtures, shrimp, sewage samples, and a few other things.

Well that was one exciting Sunday.

My Sunday consisted of lying in a hammock, listening to Mindless Self-indulgence while the family was playing the Danish version of Carrom.

I'm so curious about how will they present this form in Cookie's route. I mean, it being a girl obviously hints at h-scenes. But Cookie is Cookie, so it might be insanely weird o:

Still, let us mourn the lack of a route for...

0a976cfed09b92e370c694408c3f4be9.png

Maybe Minato soft's train of process were the same. Many fans will feel weird if Cookie have h-scenes cuz of 2nd and 3rd form. They have some fan service for her though.Cookie 4 is couldnt transform to other form. 

This^

I honestly don't know how I would feel about a Cookie route. Even with the 4th transformation reveal it just feels a little late in the game to give Cookie a gender now. They really should have given Cookie some more feminine traits when it was still in first form.