Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Am noooooot~

But doing this makes me desire replaying the small portion that's translated over and over and over xD

A couple days ago I started to think "who was the first one to draw a dark skin/tan girl? And on who did he base it? I mean, most people have either darker or fairer skin; that grade of dark skin is basically non-existent!

I hope the transition is well-made, though. Like, I don't want Yamato to be stronger than them simply because he's the MC and has trained for a while. Those girls have trained every day of every year for quite some time, so I hope it'll make sense.

Hey guys. Playing Ikikoi, Eika route, and something is bugging me. At some point, Eika and Chouji is alone in the house and everyone else has gone, taking the futons with them. Eika and Chouji goes to see if Eika's is still there, so the background is her room, and it turns out that the futon is still there. Eika offers Chouji to sleep in it, and he is like, "I can't do that! Where will you sleep?!", and she says, "I'll be sleeping in it, too." and I'm like, "THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD BED RIGHT THERE! RIGHT. BEHIND. YOU. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHY DO YOU NEED A FUTON?"

a lot of, well, "interesting" facial expressions.

You mean something like this?

3173667-0526648006-2uylo.png

It`s in same universe.

Remember Yukie route??? They rest in Kuoji`s residence(In fact one of the sister share the same voice actors as Yukie.)

Tasia(Colonel) Appear in many times. Before his Resign from the forces he known Azumi and Stacy.

Wasn't there a cameo made by a They are my noble masters character when Cookie transformed into his third form?

Hey guys. Playing Ikikoi, Eika route, and something is bugging me. At some point, Eika and Chouji is alone in the house and everyone else has gone, taking the futons with them. Eika and Chouji goes to see if Eika's is still there, so the background is her room, and it turns out that the futon is still there. Eika offers Chouji to sleep in it, and he is like, "I can't do that! Where will you sleep?!", and she says, "I'll be sleeping in it, too." and I'm like, "THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD BED RIGHT THERE! RIGHT. BEHIND. YOU. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHY DO YOU NEED A FUTON?"

I'd chalk it up to laziness. I have played a VN where they went on and on about how crowded it was both on a plane and in the train station yet in the images shown there was not a single person around for miles. Still I wonder why you would draw a bed if you wanted the character to sleep on a futon its like they didn't share the context of the situation with the artists.

You mean something like this?

3173667-0526648006-2uylo.png

Wasn't there a cameo made by a They are my noble masters character when Cookie transformed into his third form?

I'd chalk it up to laziness. I have played a VN where they went on and on about how crowded it was both on a plane and in the train station yet in the images shown there was not a single person around for miles. Still I wonder why you would draw a bed if you wanted the character to sleep on a futon its like they d share the context of the situation with the artists.

Nina is not yandere, just plain retarded xD

In Mayucchi's route, they "visit" the house of They Are My Noble Masters o: