Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

the blue haired

Yosu, the translation hvnt finished yet, but i wontpick it up. I love sora n sora onlehhhhhh(her cv is the same as amane in grisaia btw)

Harukoi.....all the route r so-so...seriously,for fav char is umi(her vc is sakakibara yuki, one of my fav)

pero....well yeah, but after played it fora while i dont mind the arts.

Quar, i prefer quar than pero. Its more about music n theres a tsunpechapai for heroine. Oh guess wht, the protag's vc is Takahiro sakurai

Ef, yeh pretty much~~~~~~

Galaxy angel, who cares bout hscene, i'll do anythin for Ranpha.

the blue haired

Yosu, the translation hvnt finished yet, but i wontpick it up. I love sora n sora onlehhhhhh(her cv is the same as amane in grisaia btw)

Harukoi.....all the route r so-so...seriously,for fav char is umi(her vc is sakakibara yuki, one of my fav)

Quar, i prefer quar than pero. Its more about music n theres a tsunpechapai for heroine. Oh guess wht, the protag's vc is Takahiro sakurai

So you only like vns if they have your favourite Vc?

You dont care for the story and all that stuff?

I t was just a general question.

You pretty much only like the characters for they VCs or at least that what it looks like :lol:

So i guess if a Vn doesnt have one of your favourite VCs you wont bother playign it?

I love sora n sora onlehhhhhh(her cv is the same as amane in grisaia btw)

Harukoi.....all the route r so-so...seriously for fav char is umi(her vc is sakakibara yuki, one of my fav)

the blue haired

hmm I don't think I'll be playing A Profile

as for H-scenes, they are essential. without them the main character will never be able to truly emotionally connect to the heroine, at least not to the same deep level that properly written H-scenes allow. I think H-scenes are essential to good romance stories

I t was just a general question.

You pretty much only like the characters for they VCs or at least that what it looks like :lol:

So i guess if a Vn doesnt have one of your favourite VCs you wont bother playign it?

I love sora n sora onlehhhhhh(her cv is the same as amane in grisaia btw)

Harukoi.....all the route r so-so...seriously for fav char is umi(her vc is sakakibara yuki, one of my fav)

Watched the anime n other routes is just borin..for exp, in Kazuha route, pretty much Akira route.(they always talkin bout her..ffs, she hve her own route!!!)

Harukoi huh...boring~~~~~

hm...not really, kinda like fun facts, its pretty interesting to know who their vc is.

However many of my fav vn have Hikaru Isshiki voices, and i didnt realize tht till wht u said last post.

Yes ofc......the sequel made me to improve the score....its just wow.......

The true end n such....nice...still i hate fukin miror.....

I cant get miself to hate mirror that much for obvious plot reasons.

I wasnt expecting much from the vn but it was actually very good in my opinion

Since were on the Vn topic ever played dengeki striker and its sequel ?

I've played the first two routes in the first game. Haven't gotten around to playing the true route yet, nor the sequel

I cant get miself to hate mirror that much for obvious plot reasons.

Personally, I can't stand Mirror, even taking into account the story behind him, he is just too irritating

I love romance saga.... tht is a perfect moege there!!!!!

(fun fact: Hilda's seiyuu have a lot of voices in other games, ussually hardcore stuff with mind break. Pretty refreshing tht she could get a happy ending once in a while)

Tank!!!!! Bff?

8CdB5.gif

I love romance saga.... tht is a perfect moege there!!!!!

(fun fact: Hilda's seiyuu have a lot of voices in other games, ussually hardcore stuff with mind break. Pretty refreshing tht she could get a happy ending once in a while)

Tank!!!!! Bff?

8CdB5.gif

romance saga? whats that?

sure, we're bffs now :D

I only have 1 more thing to say about dengeki striker.

Wheres Jack route?

tumblr_m6xnbmhAX31ro8cnpo1_500.gif

agreed!! the whole time i was playing i was waiting for Jack's route

lol It's not sudden, I've loved moege since I fist discovered they exist

prefer vn with some twist....pure moege kinda bored me~~~~~~my fav Moege so far are Koiken otome,quartett n Yumeki(if you cancall tht moege).