Hola

drill

Hello everyone,

I have only started playing VNs for about 2 weeks now, and just happened to stumble across this site while I was looking for an English translation of Rewrite. I have only played Planetarian, Rewrite, Brass Restoration, and Radical Dreamers so far. Being a college student, I don't have too much free time, but I like to watch anime, write computer programs, and play VNs whenever I can. I look forward to being a part of this site, and hope to get along with everyone.

Hey there.

Hm. Your picture is from Steins Gate. If you haven't played it yet, I think you should. It's a great VN.

You played both Rewrite and Planetarium by Key, so I'd suggest you to play Little Busters as well.

Also, have some Frenda as a welcome~

tumblr_mok62pkqWQ1svgibmo1_500.gif

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Steins;Gate is on my list to play in the future, the only reason why I hesitated, was because I was afraid it was going to be too similar to the anime, which I have already watched. Is this the case? Also, Little Busters looks like a good VN, thanks for suggesting it.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Steins;Gate is on my list to play in the future, the only reason why I hesitated, was because I was afraid it was going to be too similar to the anime, which I have already watched. Is this the case? Also, Little Busters looks like a good VN, thanks for suggesting it.

It is similar, but it's quite better. A lot of the routes in the anime were simplified. There are also the individual heroine endings, which change the story quite a bit.

The anime is very good, and the plot twists are the same, so I guess it's up to you whether to read it or not. I'd say you should read Little Busters first.

Also, have more Frenda~

tumblr_mnqovwRsWy1r3nw4do1_500.gif

don't let people manipulate you

You're asking the impossible of him, Yukiru.

hola, mi amigo *fakes american accent*

I take offense to that joking

Welcome to the forums. Like Kaguya said, Little Busters is very good and I highly recommend it. I would also like to recommend the Da Capo series. The first two I have read and they were both very good.