And yet another Circus moege - Space Life open for preorder

ChaosRaven

Seems like MangaGamer tries to overcompensate the 4 years of waiting time for Da Capo 3 by developing a real Circus fetish now. We're getting the next Circus moege - Space Live - because it's so long since we got the last one. The waiting time was almost... unbearable. :makina:

However, there's something that's really irritating me. I couldn't find a Japanese annoucement anywhere - the title isn't even mentioned on Circus' homepage. That got me thinking, might that actually be one of those precious English 'exclusives' that usually stand out by their 'outstanding high quality', and are therefore hidden from their Japanese fans base because they might 'rage in envy'? I wonder! <_<

What I could say is that looks like Circus put the least effort here to produce this VN, which is visible from the estimation size at Steam - only 300 MB while for the same kind of VN it could be at least 1 GB, but then again perhaps Circus was compress the size just like Dal Segno which is only 2 GB (Very low size for nowadays VN with that kind of graphic). Although the lack of voice was certainly prove that Circus didn't put much effort for this VN though, especially when Pulltop even put slight effort for Lovekami by adding the voice.

As for hidden from Japanese people thing, maybe in the future Japan could get the better version of this ie added H Scenes just like Lovekami. But then again, I would said that even with H Scenes it's on my lower priorities for now.