An Danganronpa love matter

Fujimoto Takashi

Knonnichi wa everyone! So...I have stumbled upon this awesome game recently, so far it has been mindblowing and epic, couldnt believe how much awesome it was, but thats not the matter at hand...Ill use the spoiler tag since there is obviously a spoiler, though nothing new to anyone who has played the game for at least a few hours.

From the start I fell in love with one particular character, problem is...

certain events occured and she died, right at the beggining of the game...that tottaly broke my heart...I was speechless, shocked...I simply couldnt believe my own eyes...even now Im still holding on a slimmer of hope that she may actually come back somehow...and then...while I was brownsing fuwanovel after this game...I saw this picture...

screen06.jpg

Sayaka Maizono...alive...How?! She was supposed to be dead before the trial! but..there she is! Does that mean there is some way to save her?! I dont want spoilers, but I need to know If I will ever see her again or If I can prevent that tragedy from happening....I just....need to...

Oh.......DAMMIT! That picture gave me so much hope!

*sigh* guess life is unfair like that...thanks everyone, for clearing it up...Ill just go back and stop daydreaming...

Wait am I misunderstanding something or are you saying Danganronpa actually has romance in it? If so it has just jumped up on my priority to read list.

If it actually has a romance plot Im not sure, though

Maizono route in the beggining gave the idea that it had

thing is I always tend to role-play whenever I can, so even if there isnt a romance option Ill just try to creat one in my head, It adds depth and keeps me entertained.

If Dangan Ronpa had romance in it, it would be perfect. It already seems to be dark and involves characters being murdered, so it does come close for me.

Its the only thing lacking in the game. Imagine if we could alter the chain of events by romancing or simply becoming friends with the characters! the awesomeness would probably be too much for any mortal to handle.

• 8 months later...

There is an extra mode named school mode, which was added for the Vita version. In said mode you can practically romance all of the girls (at the end he promises to be with them forever, and gets their friggin panties as a present).
In the main game there are subtle hints of romance, at first with Sayaka, and then with Kyoko in the end.