Any way to play Rewrite on Android?

Heya folks! Me again.  So lately I've been playing Visual novels on PC. However I like to use the Splashtop 2 app on my android to play the PC games that are running on my PC on my phone, if that makes sense.

Normally it's not really that much of a difference, but for some reason Rewrite doesn't seem to want to accept my "left click" on splash top a lot of the time. For example when you're using "Mappie" or whatever it's called in rewrite, I have to kind of hold down the left click icon in splash top, then click it again, yadda yadda yadda.

Boring story short, it's a pain in the bum this way.

So, I was hoping there was something like VNDS Interpreter for android that will play Rewrite. I did stumble across a thread on this site that says there's something that will play most Key games, but it seems like Rewrite is run on the Siglus engine, which that app doesn't support.

So, besides using Splashtop 2, am I out of luck? I wish they'd port a lot of these awesome games straight to either IOS or android. That would be so awesome. (As long as they don't rip you off like they did with IMHHW on android.. Bought the game only to find out there was no VA. What a waste)

Oh I'll also be more than happy to use my Ipad, so either android OR IOS would work. Thanks in advance for any help!